+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What after SINP nomination

kari_d

Nov 2, 2019
Dear Members,

I got SINP nomination. If I select yes in my EE profile, then what will be the next step. Do I have to give all documents again to IRCC? How much time it will take for the whole process.
Also, its mentioned in nomination certificate that they won't add any family member. What if we want to plan a baby?
Request you all to please provide your insights.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

lalitsharma1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Dear Members,

I got SINP nomination. If I select yes in my EE profile, then what will be the next step. Do I have to give all documents again to IRCC? How much time it will take for the whole process.
Also, its mentioned in nomination certificate that they won't add any family member. What if we want to plan a baby?
Request you all to please provide your insights.

Thanks in advance.
Congratulations for nomination. Yes, IRCC needs documents from you, but step by step. If you have already received nomination on same EE that means they are happy with your documentation. So, you accept I think. However, others in this forum may help you better than me as I am yet not in your situation as waiting for Nomination to come.

In regards to planning a baby isn't a good idea at the moment as it will delay your file and may be problematic. So, you better do it when you land in Canada.

Could you please let me know your NOC code and when did you submit your application to SINP?

kari_d

Nov 2, 2019
Congratulations for nomination. Yes, IRCC needs documents from you, but step by step. If you have already received nomination on same EE that means they are happy with your documentation. So, you accept I think. However, others in this forum may help you better than me as I am yet not in your situation as waiting for Nomination to come.

In regards to planning a baby isn't a good idea at the moment as it will delay your file and may be problematic. So, you better do it when you land in Canada.

Could you please let me know your NOC code and when did you submit your application to SINP?
Noc 0122
file submitted in nov 2018
got nomination 10-15days back

kari_d

Nov 2, 2019
Received ITA post SINP nomination with total score of 1030. In the level of education of spouse i selected bachelor's degree, but now i feel it should be 1year program and because of this option i am losing 2 points in CRS i e 1028. However when I got ITA, cut off was at 780. What should I do now? Do i have to inform IRCC or I put a Letter of Explanation in EE profile?