+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES_Onhold_JNTUH

sandeep1636

Sep 19, 2021
People, i am on the same Status, On-Hold from WES. They have requested for Secondary Verification to Institute.
Because i stay out of India, i tried checking with JNTU via emails and they said, we havent received any email from WES regaridng my scenario, its been 5 days now..
what do you suggest, should i wait for week more and check with university??
How will i know, that my JNTU has received the documents from WES?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
People, i am on the same Status, On-Hold from WES. They have requested for Secondary Verification to Institute.
Because i stay out of India, i tried checking with JNTU via emails and they said, we havent received any email from WES regaridng my scenario, its been 5 days now..
what do you suggest, should i wait for week more and check with university??
How will i know, that my JNTU has received the documents from WES?
WES sends a verification email every 30 days. The email is usually sent to Examination department or Registrar/Principal. So better check with them…

mzmu_mjl06

Apr 2, 2021
Gentlemen! I have some good news for me and for you all as well.

WES sends reminder email every 7 weeks however the JNTUH university is confirming that they are not able to receive or received anything from WES. This is a very big contradiction and causing pain to us... I tried this trick and it worked out, I suggest you to also do it. It is double cost to us but it worked out.

I went onto to JNTUH online students portal and attached the same WES request form which was sent earlier and selected the same option of sending the transcripts to WES again through post. I paid the same amount again which was I guess 3800 INR.

After 2 weeks of time my status in WES changed to verified and they already issued the result of degree equivalency.

Try this!!!!!!

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Gentlemen! I have some good news for me and for you all as well.

WES sends reminder email every 7 weeks however the JNTUH university is confirming that they are not able to receive or received anything from WES. This is a very big contradiction and causing pain to us... I tried this trick and it worked out, I suggest you to also do it. It is double cost to us but it worked out.

I went onto to JNTUH online students portal and attached the same WES request form which was sent earlier and selected the same option of sending the transcripts to WES again through post. I paid the same amount again which was I guess 3800 INR.

After 2 weeks of time my status in WES changed to verified and they already issued the result of degree equivalency.

Try this!!!!!!
It sounds great for JNTUH students.