+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES_Onhold_JNTUH

ksd_1970

Nov 30, 2018
Hi All,

I got the below email from WES. Can some one guide me how much is the fee and where should I pay for JNTU Hyderabad.

"Due to the increased incidence of fraud, WES conducts a secondary verification of documents. This is to advise you that WES has sent photocopies of your documents for verification both electronically and by standard postal mail to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. Your WES file is on hold until we receive a written response from this institution.

Your institution requires a fee in order to verify the authenticity of your credentials. Please send your payment directly to the institution. Do not send payment to WES. It will be returned to you."

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi All,

I got the below email from WES. Can some one guide me how much is the fee and where should I pay for JNTU Hyderabad.

"Due to the increased incidence of fraud, WES conducts a secondary verification of documents. This is to advise you that WES has sent photocopies of your documents for verification both electronically and by standard postal mail to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. Your WES file is on hold until we receive a written response from this institution.

Your institution requires a fee in order to verify the authenticity of your credentials. Please send your payment directly to the institution. Do not send payment to WES. It will be returned to you."
Visit your university/institute and talk to them about your ECA verification. What ever they are charging, pay it and they will send verification to WES. After that you will get ECA.

Reactions: ksd_1970

ksd_1970

Nov 30, 2018
Visit your university/institute and talk to them about your ECA verification. What ever they are charging, pay it and they will send verification to WES. After that you will get ECA.
Thanks Mr. Preet, I will check with them but I am just checking to see if any one from my university has faced similar situation before and looking to see if I can get some guidance on the same.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Thanks Mr. Preet, I will check with them but I am just checking to see if any one from my university has faced similar situation before and looking to see if I can get some guidance on the same.
Do not wait for someone, WES is being very strict (Crazy) these days. The response that you have received is clear in Plain English.

So just follow what they say.

ksd_1970

Nov 30, 2018
Do not wait for someone, WES is being very strict (Crazy) these days. The response that you have received is clear in Plain English.

So just follow what they say.
Thanks buddy, I am in USA and I just got the email from WES, I will talk with my University but at least let me give them some time to wake up in India and then I will call :) In the meantime, it doesn't hurt to check with others as well.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Thanks buddy, I am in USA and I just got the email from WES, I will talk with my University but at least let me give them some time to wake up in India and then I will call :) In the meantime, it doesn't hurt for me to check with others.
Its your wish, your ECA.

All the best.

Reactions: ksd_1970

Harikonda

Dec 6, 2018
Hi All,

Even i received the same email from WES today and i stay in US, can you help me out what exactly you have done, have you contacted them by phone or email or did you send some one to jntu regarding this issue, waiting for your reply.

ksd_1970

Nov 30, 2018
Even i received the same email from WES today and i stay in US, can you help me out what exactly you have done, have you contacted them by phone or email or did you send some one to jntu regarding this issue, waiting for your reply.
As you just got today, wait for 15 business days and then send some one to JNTUH and explain them that they might have received a packet from WES on your name, then pay the needed fee so that the documents can be validated by JNTUH. When I checked, this is what they told me and I am still waiting for my 15 business days to complete so that some one from my family can go and pay the fee.

Hope this helps !!

Harikonda

Dec 6, 2018
As you just got today, wait for 15 business days and then send some one to JNTUH and explain them that they might have received a packet from WES on your name, then pay the needed fee so that the documents can be validated by JNTUH. When I checked, this is what they told me and I am still waiting for my 15 business days to complete so that some one from my family can go and pay the fee.

Hope this helps !!
Thank You for the information

ksd_1970

Nov 30, 2018
Hi,

I too got same mail today.

Could you please share the steps you performed after this mail.

Thanks,
Apologies for delayed reply, I went to the University (JNTUH) and told them that they will be receiving a mail from WES, they said ok and told me to come back in 1 month or something, when we went back they said they received the mail and they asked us to make the payment. Once we made the payment, they said they will respond in 4 weeks which gladly they did and my WES is now complete.

mzmu_mjl06

Apr 2, 2021
Hello all,

I received the same information from WES. Can you help me if I can contact JNTUH through email or phone for this. Since I'm overseas, I do not have any other option to contact them except email or phone. I do not have any friends to personally send them too.

It's been more than 1 month now, since the status got changed to "Waiting for institution reply for secondary verification".

Although I tried to contact them through grievance portal they always reply saying they have sent the document through courier on so and so date. But they are unable to understand that WES requires secondary verification.

Kittuzzz

May 3, 2021
Hello all,

I received the same information from WES. Can you help me if I can contact JNTUH through email or phone for this. Since I'm overseas, I do not have any other option to contact them except email or phone. I do not have any friends to personally send them too.

It's been more than 1 month now, since the status got changed to "Waiting for institution reply for secondary verification".

Although I tried to contact them through grievance portal they always reply saying they have sent the document through courier on so and so date. But they are unable to understand that WES requires secondary verification.
Hi,
Even i received the same kind of mail from WES a week before.Could you please help me out.
Thanks

mzmu_mjl06

Apr 2, 2021
Hi,
Even i received the same kind of mail from WES a week before.Could you please help me out.
Thanks
Hello! I have tried to contact JNTUH and they searched in their system and confirmed that they did not receive any email or post from WES for secondary verification. Then I contacted WES mentioning the same thing. WES replied saying that it's a secured contact between WES and the university. WES have sent an email to university email address for secondary verification.

After a week, I again contacted the university and they said me that they still did not receive any email from WES. But this time university gave an email address for verification which they have asked to give it to WES for resending the verification email. When I contacted WES they clearly said professionally that this process is authentic and secured and asked me to stay out of it; rest assured WES will again send a reminder after 7 weeks.

In short, I stopped interfering and waiting for 2nd reminder after 7 weeks completion.