+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes

Thenenye

Jun 28, 2021
Hello please I'm trying to do a wes evaluation, but I don't know how to go about it. How do I get Wes to request for my transcript from my school?

Callumjee

Jun 6, 2019
Hello please I'm trying to do a wes evaluation, but I don't know how to go about it. How do I get Wes to request for my transcript from my school?
I was going to apply through WES but it was going to take too long, at the school I was planning to study at in Canada they actually evaluated my transcripts for me, maybe check with the school you plan to go with and see if they offer any similar service.

Thenenye

Jun 28, 2021
I was going to apply through WES but it was going to take too long, at the school I was planning to study at in Canada they actually evaluated my transcripts for me, maybe check with the school you plan to go with and see if they offer any similar service.
Thank you for replying, but the school I'm applying to requires for me to go through wes

Laguna55

Jul 19, 2020
Follow the instructions on the WES website, requirements differ for education level and country. Transcripts will need to be sent directly from the instituition to WES as instructed on the website (sealed envelope etc).

Reactions: Aesopzai

Thenenye

Jun 28, 2021
Follow the instructions on the WES website, requirements differ for education level and country. Transcripts will need to be sent directly from the instituition to WES as instructed on the website (sealed envelope etc).
Thank you for replying, after this is sent to Wes will I still be required to pay for the evaluation?