+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES

jigneshwasan

May 1, 2021
Hi,
Can you please help me with the category i would fall under after getting my WES done
After 10th (SSC) i did the following:-
3 years diploma in electronics & Telecommunications
3 years degree in Electronics
Thanks in advance
Stay Safe!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Honestly no one can tell you what your degree and diploma will be assessed as. It depends on the country/school you attended. And even then, I can't answer that.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hi,
Can you please help me with the category i would fall under after getting my WES done
After 10th (SSC) i did the following:-
3 years diploma in electronics & Telecommunications
3 years degree in Electronics
Thanks in advance
Stay Safe!
This response is based on Hypothesis and on the experiences shared by many users in this forum with similar qualifications who did ECA from WES.
And my response is not professional as WES is the only authority to finalize your ECA. WES changes the assessment strategies from time to time and based on IRCC's requirements.

I am unaware of the degree in electronics. I have heard of Bachelors of Engineering in Electronics / Bachelors of Technology in Electronics but not a degree in electronics so I am not sure of this. else you have to provide the exact terms used in your certificate and the Universities that you have attended. so someone can make a guess.

From the qualifications you mentioned I could provide a relative outcome from the users who had the similar qualifications. Since your qualifications are technical and trade related, also a 3 year diploma and the 3 years of degree in electronics if you go for an ECA from WES, They would assess it as TWO OR MORE CERTIFICATES , DIPLOMAS OR DEGREES. ONE MUST BE FOR A PROGRAM OF THREE OR MORE YEARS
The probability of getting this assessment is
70%

Also, note, if the qualifications are from AUTONOMUS / DEEMED UNIVERSITIES then the WES assessment as I mentioned above would change and the chances are 50 / 50 .

jigneshwasan

May 1, 2021
This response is based on Hypothesis and on the experiences shared by many users in this forum with similar qualifications who did ECA from WES.
And my response is not professional as WES is the only authority to finalize your ECA. WES changes the assessment strategies from time to time and based on IRCC's requirements.

I am unaware of the degree in electronics. I have heard of Bachelors of Engineering in Electronics / Bachelors of Technology in Electronics but not a degree in electronics so I am not sure of this. else you have to provide the exact terms used in your certificate and the Universities that you have attended. so someone can make a guess.

From the qualifications you mentioned I could provide a relative outcome from the users who had the similar qualifications. Since your qualifications are technical and trade related, also a 3 year diploma and the 3 years of degree in electronics if you go for an ECA from WES, They would assess it as TWO OR MORE CERTIFICATES , DIPLOMAS OR DEGREES. ONE MUST BE FOR A PROGRAM OF THREE OR MORE YEARS
The probability of getting this assessment is
70%

Also, note, if the qualifications are from AUTONOMUS / DEEMED UNIVERSITIES then the WES assessment as I mentioned above would change and the chances are 50 / 50 .
Sorry for the incomplete information, i have done Bachelors of Engineering in Electronics for 3 years and before that 3 years of diploma in electronics & Telecommunications
i hope that i receive a TWO OR MORE CERTIFICATES , DIPLOMAS OR DEGREES. ONE MUST BE FOR A PROGRAM OF THREE OR MORE YEARS from WES
thanks for your help.