+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES

Harshitha

Nov 26, 2019
Yeah, every ECA has expiry of five years :(
Thank you so much for your valuable time spending for this mail replying. Can I know the full form of ECA.
Sorry for that I am not having any knowledge on this Express entry? So, that I am taking full clear image of EE and then I have to apply.
And please help me out for this EE, like what are the over all documents required and expiry months or years for that documents etc.,

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
Thank you so much for your valuable time spending for this mail replying. Can I know the full form of ECA.
Sorry for that I am not having any knowledge on this Express entry? So, that I am taking full clear image of EE and then I have to apply.
And please help me out for this EE, like what are the over all documents required and expiry months or years for that documents etc.,
You could find the list of the docs needed along with the details on the ircc website under express entry.
Regarding the expiry, only technically the ielts and the ECA ( educational credential assesment) expires. Ielts after 2 years and the ECA after 5 years.

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
ECA stands for an educational credential assessment and it is basically used to verify your educational credential and equivalency to a Canadian one. it has expiry of five years from the date of your ECA report and for you, it will be October 2019 to October 2024 :)

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
For EE you need to have IELTS and ECA from one of the designated agencies. IELTS have an expiry of two years too. Every EE entry is valid for one year In between if you get ITA you'll only have 60 days to submit all your documents. Whole EE process will take around 6 months

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Basic documents needed for EE are:
Police verification
Medical exams
Proof of funds
You need to submit all these after you got ITA (invitation to apply)
For creating EE profile you need to have IELTS and ECA.

Paul@2703

Feb 22, 2020
Hello
I am Paul
Last week my wes acount turn into hold stating waiting for documents verification from institution. My question how wes contact institution by email or posted mail? And how much time take them to send email after putting account on hold?
If they receive rply from institution they will start the process? Plz rply

MoFaisal

Jun 9, 2020
Hi, I'm new to this. I am about to get my documents verified by WES. I have paid them and it's on hold at this moment for the documents to arrive.
I have contacted my university and was informed WES has made everything online due to COVID-19 eliminating the need to send documents via mail.
Can anyone please tell me what are the steps for the online procedure?

Ramansahas

Jun 9, 2020
Hi I had a query.
My university is Guru Nanak dev university.
I applied online for transcripts and uploaded dmc and degree but forgot to upload Wes consent form in their university portal.I am unable to upload it now.
Will the university still send the package to Wes.
Added the Wes address and reference number on the address to be delivered

moizpirzada

Oct 26, 2019
Hello,

I am at the start of the immigration process and firstly going for WES. I am aware of the process but i am little confuse with the name which is to be used for WES profile creation. Name mentioned on my passport is Moiz Pirzada, However, on the other hand name mentioned on all my educational credential is Hafiz Moiz Pirzada. I need advice which name should i use for WES profile. Should i use name on passport or the name title mentioned on degrees and certificates? Please help me out with this so that i may not face any hurdles or difficulties in the further process.

Thanks.

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Hello,

I am at the start of the immigration process and firstly going for WES. I am aware of the process but i am little confuse with the name which is to be used for WES profile creation. Name mentioned on my passport is Moiz Pirzada, However, on the other hand name mentioned on all my educational credential is Hafiz Moiz Pirzada. I need advice which name should i use for WES profile. Should i use name on passport or the name title mentioned on degrees and certificates? Please help me out with this so that i may not face any hurdles or difficulties in the further process.

Thanks.
WES will give you an equivalency with the name in the certificate no matter what name you put in your application. If the names are different, get an affidavit confirming that the name on your certificate is your name.

Reactions: moizpirzada

W.Hussain

Aug 11, 2020
Dear All,

I have completed MBA from University of East London (UEL) in 2006 and applied for ECA through WES. When I contacted UEL to send my credential to WES, they replied me through email below....

'We regret that we are unable to produce full academic transcripts (nor syllabi/course documents) or a replacement degree certificate and verification of awards because the information being requested is no longer retained on the University database. We are not required to retain individual mark data, either for our own operational needs or to fulfil our statutory obligations. We have a records management and disposal policy that conforms to the requirements of public statutes including, inter alia, the United Kingdom’s Data Protection Acts, which discourage the retention of personal data by institutions beyond the time when it is no longer relevant to the operational needs of the data holder.'

How can I convince WES that UEL policy and Data Protection Act, UK doesn't allow for third party verification?

Please advice me to get MBA evaluation in WES in this scenario.
Appreciate your suggestions. Thanks