Shreya418

Nov 24, 2019
I applied for WES
I did nothing just filled form and paid fee
My wes account is showing status of : we are reviewing your application
Is it normal?

Shreya418

Nov 24, 2019
Yes, it's normal. If you haven't sent WES your documents, you should send them.
Ye i havnt sent my documents yet
This status flashed immediately i Created account and paid the fee
Thats why i got worried. cz when one of my friends applied it showed the status On hold

pompy89

Nov 24, 2019
Shreya.. you need to sent the physical documents to WES also. Once they receive..then your status will change there.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Ye i havnt sent my documents yet
This status flashed immediately i Created account and paid the fee
Thats why i got worried. cz when one of my friends applied it showed the status On hold
It's fine, when I had created a WES profile and paid them, I had got the we are reviewing status and later it was changed to 'On Hold', when i had not sent them documents for few months.

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I applied for WES
I did nothing just filled form and paid fee
My wes account is showing status of : we are reviewing your application
Is it normal?
I would probably suggest you to send your documents ASAP. ECA is lengthy process and there will be unnecessary delay in process, so better be hurry and late :)
My documents were reached around 16 and 28 October and my status is still : we are reviewing and evaluating your documents :(

Tahahasan

Dec 5, 2019
Hi,
I have sent my Bachelors Degree and Final year transcript through my University Staffordshire University UK. Is it sufficient for the evaluation.

nkuzibe

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
I have received my WES badge and waiting for my copy of WES evaluated documents, how do IRCC receive my WES evaluated documents for immigration purposes, do I have to send WES, IRCC address or they have it. I actually got to WES through Canada immigration website. My document evaluation is for immigration and not academics.
Is WES evaluation a plus to my CV?

Thank you in anticipation.