+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES

ksb.connect

Oct 20, 2019
HI,

I am pursuing MBA under the University of Bedfordshire at the London School of Commerce. Will this MBA be equivalent to Canadian Masters in WES? I have checked their tool. It says MBA from Bedfordshire is equivalent to Canadian masters. However, I am asking this question as I am studying in an affiliate institute of Bedfordshire and not on the campus of the University of Bedfordshire.

My certificate will be awarded by the University of Bedfordshire and not by the London School of Commerce.

a-kumar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
HI,

I am pursuing MBA under the University of Bedfordshire at the London School of Commerce. Will this MBA be equivalent to Canadian Masters in WES? I have checked their tool. It says MBA from Bedfordshire is equivalent to Canadian masters. However, I am asking this question as I am studying in an affiliate institute of Bedfordshire and not on the campus of the University of Bedfordshire.

My certificate will be awarded by the University of Bedfordshire and not by the London School of Commerce.
As long as the affiliate institute/college falls under the jurisdiction of the University and is mentioned so on the awarded documents, you are fine.

Swedha

Feb 29, 2020
HI,

HI have u got it assessed by Wes Canada?

Darshana Dias

Jun 24, 2021
HI,

have u got it assessed by Wes Canada