+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES

Arman256

Sep 14, 2018
Hello everybody
I have following questions about wes account creation. Please answer.
1. I want to participate in all provinal programs when I creat an express entry profile. Do I need to choose other organizations for reporting the evaluation result to? As the default choice is only IRCC!
2. I am from iran, does giving them an address in canada instead of iran, make the evaluation faster?

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
Hello everybody
I have following questions about wes account creation. Please answer.
1. I want to participate in all provinal programs when I creat an express entry profile. Do I need to choose other organizations for reporting the evaluation result to? As the default choice is only IRCC!
2. I am from iran, does giving them an address in canada instead of iran, make the evaluation faster?
1.IRCC is enough (unless you are applying through a PNP in which case you should send them a copy of the report)
2. in theory, no difference in case evaluation

Arman256

Sep 14, 2018
Thank
1.IRCC is enough (unless you are applying through a PNP in which case you should send them a copy of the report)
2. in theory, no difference in case evaluation
At first I want to create an express entry profile. But I want to choose the option which says I am interested in all PNPs.As I understand, I should send the evaluation result to the government of the proviance inviting me after I recieve the invitation from them. Is it Correct?
Thanks for your answer.

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
Thank

At first I want to create an express entry profile. But I want to choose the option which says I am interested in all PNPs.As I understand, I should send the evaluation result to the government of the proviance inviting me after I recieve the invitation from them. Is it Correct?
Thanks for your answer.
nope. you're getting confused. If you apply on federal government level (i.e. FSW or CEC or FST) you don't need to send anything to the provinces.
the whole PNP process is separate and has little (or nothing) to do with what you select on your province of interest. that option is just a way to allow provinces to check your profile and if it fits their needs, they will contact you through your Express Entry profile.

surjitpannu13

May 16, 2015
Hello All,
I want to apply for accessment to WES for educational credentials for BCA from following universities...

1) Sunrise University -Alwar Rajasthan
2) Himalayan University

Anybody got the positive response from WES,,, Pls confirm to proceed further.

Reactions: volantis

Arman256

Sep 14, 2018
nope. you're getting confused. If you apply on federal government level (i.e. FSW or CEC or FST) you don't need to send anything to the provinces.
the whole PNP process is separate and has little (or nothing) to do with what you select on your province of interest. that option is just a way to allow provinces to check your profile and if it fits their needs, they will contact you through your Express Entry profile.
One more question!
Is there any problem, if I give other person's mailing address for recieving the copy of report?
And write for example (deliver to Mr. X) at the end of address

volantis

Jan 1, 2019
Hello All,
I want to apply for accessment to WES for educational credentials for BCA from following universities...

1) Sunrise University -Alwar Rajasthan
2) Himalayan University

Anybody got the positive response from WES,,, Pls confirm to proceed further.
did you get any update? WhatsApp me at 9849271023

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
One more question!
Is there any problem, if I give other person's mailing address for recieving the copy of report?
And write for example (deliver to Mr. X) at the end of address
I don't see a problem with that. It is important to give IRCC access (send a copy) to the report
sorry for the late reply