+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES

Sv2389

May 31, 2018
Hi all,

I have a query regarding wes. I have a small spelling error in my UG marksheets
( An H is missing in my last name). All pg marksheets and passport is fine. When i wrote to WES about it, I was told they'll mention the name in marksheet on evaluation and application name otherwise. Would this create a provlprin my further process?. it's a very tedious job to get this rectified from my university. Please suggest

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi all,

I have a query regarding wes. I have a small spelling error in my UG marksheets
( An H is missing in my last name). All pg marksheets and passport is fine. When i wrote to WES about it, I was told they'll mention the name in marksheet on evaluation and application name otherwise. Would this create a provlprin my further process?. it's a very tedious job to get this rectified from my university. Please suggest
You will have to get it clarified from University. Better, get a letter head from University about this mistake or get it corrected. Its very easy these days, will take couple of weeks and some fee. An affidavit will help you in changing at University level.

Shreyaa003

Sep 5, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I need need help before I start my process for Express Entry visa.

1. I gave my IELTS in 2017 in my previous name on my old passport.
2. I have chnaged my name after marriage and have a new passport having that name
3. All my marksheets obviously have my old name mentioned on them.

So will my WES evaluation report be issued on my old name. Should I be applying in my old name for WES evaluation??

I have my marriage certificate and the new passport also mentions about the old passport and issue date etc.

Will this be an issue for my Visa process and will it be a proble if WES ECA is in my old name??

My name is officially changed after marriage and the new passport mentions my spouse's name as well.

Could someone please guide me.

Thanks and regards,
Shreya

ujaved

Jun 6, 2018
Hello Guys,

I have a few questions for you to answer. Would really appreciate if you could please help me out.

Q#1 - I already have my WES account, where my secondary school, intermediate, and Bachelors degree were verified in 2016. What is the process to get my MBA degree verified? I think I should use same account and add credential, but within the WES portal, what specific steps I should take?

Q#2- After getting degree and transcript verified by HEC, who sends the sealed envelope to WES?

Candidate, University, or the HEC ?

Q#3 - Would the sealed envelope be of HEC or University ?

Q#4 - What about the fees? Would they (WES) charge me $200 again, or any other discounted fees for this MBA degree evaluation? as I already have my account.

Q#5 - Do I need to verify my degree from Ministry of Foreign Affairs as well for WES?

Q#6 - My WES Reference Number would remain same in this case, right? Or would it change?

Hiten85a

Mar 5, 2018
Hi,

I want to know in one of my degree my father's first name is mentioned, in rest full name mentioned. Is this okay for WES or should I get correct it first and then send transcript to WES for evaluation.