+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES

Podi

Nov 8, 2017
I applied WES for my credential evaluation. For nearly three weeks the status says "In progress". How long does it usually take??

rahul m

Nov 3, 2017
Hi,

I am unable to answer your query but can you help me with regards to the docs?

I have the original marklists and the certificates of both of my degree and masters.

Isn't it enough that I send clear copies of marklists and certificates directly to WES quoting the reference number?

(I was confused with the description in the official site of WES where it tells about approaching the university or the institution for further attestation).

And are they going to evaluate all certifcates that I send without the need for me to mention specifically?

Thanks

sabharishj

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hi,

In the website, you can check the due date for your application. Also In the months of November and December it takes much longer than usual because of the increase in volume of applications received for applying to canadian universities. Wait with patience.

I applied WES for my credential evaluation. For nearly three weeks the status says "In progress". How long does it usually take??

Reactions: Podi

sabharishj

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hi Rahul,

I guess you are from India [w.r.t name].

First you need to understand that marksheet copies and transcripts are totally different. You cannot directly send your marksheet originals or marksheet copies to WES. You should approach your university with your marksheets, provisional/ graduation certificate and apply for transcripts. The university inturn will issue transcripts in their official sealed cover. You should proceed with this to WES to get your degree evaluated.

Before that read the official ircc site fully, without which you really don't understand things.

Hi,

I have the original marklists and the certificates of both of my degree and masters.

Isn't it enough that I send clear copies of marklists and certificates directly to WES quoting the reference number?

(I was confused with the description in the official site of WES where it tells about approaching the university or the institution for further attestation).

And are they going to evaluate all certifcates that I send without the need for me to mention specifically?

Thanks

Reactions: Podi and rahul m

rahul m

Nov 3, 2017
Hi Rahul,

I guess you are from India [w.r.t name].

First you need to understand that marksheet copies and transcripts are totally different. You cannot directly send your marksheet originals or marksheet copies to WES. You should approach your university with your marksheets, provisional/ graduation certificate and apply for transcripts. The university inturn will issue transcripts in their official sealed cover. You should proceed with this to WES to get your degree evaluated.

Before that read the official ircc site fully, without which you really don't understand things.
Thankyou..Now I understood...Yeah I was confused with transcripts and the marklists..
One more query.. I am a BE graduate and also did MBA.. So which degree should I consider for evaluation? Both or the highest degree?

I think the WES will evaluate both for the same fee.

Thanks

Podi

Nov 8, 2017
Hi,

In the website, you can check the due date for your application. Also In the months of November and December it takes much longer than usual because of the increase in volume of applications received for applying to canadian universities. Wait with patience.
Hi,
Thank you very much.

Podi

Nov 8, 2017
Hi,

Thanks
Hi Rahul,

What I first did was to create an account with WES. Once we create the account we get a reference number. Then I approached my university and request them officially to send my documents to WES as per their requirements and from my side, I directly sent them the copies of my degree certificates. Please make sure that you and your university write the reference number on the envelope whenever documents are sent to WES. Everything is clear in their website. https://www.wes.org/

Reactions: rahul m

rahul m

Nov 3, 2017
Hi Rahul,

What I first did was to create an account with WES. Once we create the account we get a reference number. Then I approached my university and request them officially to send my documents to WES as per their requirements and from my side, I directly sent them the copies of my degree certificates. Please make sure that you and your university write the reference number on the envelope whenever documents are sent to WES. Everything is clear in their website. https://www.wes.org/
thankyou...got the clarity now..

Last edited:

Green Stone

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Hi,

Thanks
for any query regarding WES send me Personal message .