Candidate No. 2.
Matric - Lahore Board.
Inter - Lahore Board.
B.A - Punjab University.
B.edu - Allama Iqbal Open University.
M.A - Punjab University.
M.Phil - Government College University (GCU Lahore_

Passports and CNIC also we have.
Degrees and Transcript also we have and we already pay fee to WES.

We required only Attestation of Degrees, Transcripts and WES Forms.

Whats the procedure for attestation and form b attest ho ga aur kahan say ho ga..

Please guide me.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
mrb_09sep said:
Number of Candidates = 2Nos.

Candidate No. 1.
Matric - Lahore Board.
Inter - Lahore Board.
B.com - Punjab University.

Candidate No. 2.
Matric - Lahore Board.
Inter - Lahore Board.
B.A - Punjab University.
B.edu - Allama Iqbal Open University.
M.A - Punjab University.
M.Phil - Government College University (GCU Lahore_

Passports and CNIC also we have.
Degrees and Transcript also we have and we already pay fee to WES.

We required only Attestation of Degrees, Transcripts and WES Forms.

Whats the procedure for attestation and form b attest ho ga aur kahan say ho ga..

Please guide me.
Please read & follow the detailed country wise instructions provided on WES webpage.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
mrb_09sep said:
I need any agent, who can attest and send seal envelop to WES Canada.
No agent is required. Transcripts must be sent by the college/university themselves, and not by you or any agent.

mrb_09sep

Dec 24, 2016
CanadaWeCome said:
No agent is required. Transcripts must be sent by the college/university themselves, and not by you or any agent.
Transcript from University and Degree from HEC??
What about form???

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
mrb_09sep said:
Transcript from University and Degree from HEC??
What about form???
Only undergraduate level and above required for ECA. High school not required.

DivyaJ

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
ANAND
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-04-2017
Nomination.....
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
IELTS Request
28-02-2018
Hello,
I am from India and I have completed my MBA in Marketing and right now working as a business development executive (sales person) in IT firm since 2 years and now I want to apply for Express entry but I am having confusion that my occuapation will come under which occupation list so can you please guide me in this.?

Also, I want to apply for WES so can I need to send my transcript ( that means transcript of 10th, 12th, Bachelor's and Masters) OR I just need to send transcript of Bachelor's and Masters??

Also, I am applying with my spouse so do I need to send his documents also for WES along with mine.?

And I am not married yet but going to marry in next one month.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
DivyaJ said:
Hello,
I am from India and I have completed my MBA in Marketing and right now working as a business development executive (sales person) in IT firm since 2 years and now I want to apply for Express entry but I am having confusion that my occuapation will come under which occupation list so can you please guide me in this.? A: Write to NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca with your complete JD and Resume and parse through NOC2011 document for the exact NOC related to your profile.

Also, I want to apply for WES so can I need to send my transcript ( that means transcript of 10th, 12th, Bachelor's and Masters) OR I just need to send transcript of Bachelor's and Masters?? A: Just Undergraduate and above, as per instructions provided on WES website.

Also, I am applying with my spouse so do I need to send his documents also for WES along with mine.? A: If you want to claim points for his education and work experience then yes.

And I am not married yet but going to marry in next one month. A: If marriage date cannot be changed then go WITH spouse score as ECA, IELTS etc. will take time especially for both.
All the Best.

sundargms

Jun 1, 2017
does couple have to send documents/transcripts to WES individually or in the same application? i am confused wheteher two wes applications has to be made or only one, please advise
thanks in advance..
The transcripts has to be done individually, it should not to be combined

Reactions: brainysaki

SK@2017

Jul 7, 2017
Just came across WES related posts.
I have one query: I sent my MS transcripts from PITS Pilani, India to WES. And those were accepted.
Now WES is asking for MS degree certificate.
I have the original with me, but do I need to get it attested from BITS again, I do not see any service of BITS to give attestation on Certificate.
Just copy of MS certificate without Attestation accepted by WES? How was your experience?
Appreciate your response in advance.

Pranavpal

Jun 2, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
I have one query: I sent my MS transcripts from PITS Pilani, India to WES. And those were accepted.
I have the original with me, but do I need to get it attested from BITS again, I do not see any service of BITS to give attestation on Certificate.
Just copy of MS certificate without Attestation accepted by WES? How was your experience?
Something similar happened with me so i asked them on twitter and i was told the only requirement is that the degree should be legible i.e. They dont care if its not attested, not sent by university, not a colored printout but it should be legibile.

SK@2017

Jul 7, 2017
Something similar happened with me so i asked them on twitter and i was told the only requirement is that the degree should be legible i.e. They dont care if its not attested, not sent by university, not a colored printout but it should be legibile.
Great. So I have colored Copy of Certificate, which should be accepted by WES now.
Thanks Pranav, It helps a lot.

ralags

May 31, 2017
i have received transcripts myself and along with them i have sent out self attested color photocopy of my marksheets to WES, since you have already sent transcripts sending photocopies alone suffice

ASPATEL2312

Mar 31, 2017
pune,india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
R-8.5,L-9,S-7.5,W-6.5
HI,
Do we need stamp/signature on the sealed envelope containing degree certificate/transcript provided by your university (GTU)
Thanks