+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES

Nilofar

Jan 4, 2015
Hi All,

I am about to begin my journey on Skilled Immigration to Canada. It will be a dream come true :)

Questions for - WES Assessment:

1) Should I have my University send my Consolidated Transcripts or Individual Semester's Mark Sheet to WES?
2) In order to save cost on Fedexing the documents, can I have my University send copies of my Degree along with the Transcripts?
3) Do you need a hard copy of the assessment result or will the electronic copy suffice for CIC?
4) Do I need to fill and send out any forms along with the documents (i.e. if my University will be sending documents directly to WES)?

Regards,
Nilo

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nilofar said:
Hi All,

I am about to begin my journey on Skilled Immigration to Canada. It will be a dream come true :)

Questions for - WES Assessment:

1) Should I have my University send my Consolidated Transcripts or Individual Semester's Mark Sheet to WES?
2) In order to save cost on Fedexing the documents, can I have my University send copies of my Degree along with the Transcripts?
3) Do you need a hard copy of the assessment result or will the electronic copy suffice for CIC?
4) Do I need to fill and send out any forms along with the documents (i.e. if my University will be sending documents directly to WES)?

Regards,
Nilo
The documents depend on the country,Which country do you graduate?

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nilofar said:
I graduated from an Indian university.
So please check this link and choose your country,

http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/index.asp

then send the required documents.

Nilofar

Jan 4, 2015
I have already been to this page and it doesn't answer my questions. Kindly guide me based on your experience.

economicalindian

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
it depends on your university..i did mine btech from panjab university chandigarh and they charged me 5000 Rs for sending doc to WES......

aravindkumarh

Jan 3, 2015
Here are the answers. Hope this helps

University should send the original mark sheets for all the individual semesters, in a cover and sealed by controller of examinations. To make it faster, you can receive the sealed file yourself and courier it to WES. Make sure WES confirmation letter is inside this cover
In an individual cover, you should send a copy of consolidated marksheet and degree certificate. You can courier this cover and the university cover together to save cost
WES will send you two originals of the assessment. When you are invited from the express entry, you will need to send one original physical document to CIC
University should place the WES Document request form inside the sealed cover, you can provide them the letter and you will get this once you make the payment in WES site.

Aravind

Nilofar

Jan 4, 2015
aravindkumarh said:
Here are the answers. Hope this helps

University should send the original mark sheets for all the individual semesters, in a cover and sealed by controller of examinations. To make it faster, you can receive the sealed file yourself and courier it to WES. Make sure WES confirmation letter is inside this cover
In an individual cover, you should send a copy of consolidated marksheet and degree certificate. You can courier this cover and the university cover together to save cost
WES will send you two originals of the assessment. When you are invited from the express entry, you will need to send one original physical document to CIC
University should place the WES Document request form inside the sealed cover, you can provide them the letter and you will get this once you make the payment in WES site.

Aravind
Thanks a lot for taking the time to reply. Valuable Information.

One last question-

Do I need to include any form in the envelope in which I am sending copies of my degree certificates? I do not find anything on the WES website on this. But I found the form to be used for the transcripts.

How can I include my WES Reference number along with my degree copies (decided to send it separately from the transcripts)

sherlin62

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
i have done b.e in eee from india ,i have applied online for wes and added credentials for b.e however did not add secondary education..
please tell is it essential ???
will i loose points bcause of that???
i cant edit my account now shall i send them wid my transcripts

Donakinzo

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Doc's Request.
30/09/2016 & 12/10/2016
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
12 Nov 2016
File Transfer...
23-12-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7 Nov 2016
sherlin62 said:
i have done b.e in eee from india ,i have applied online for wes and added credentials for b.e however did not add secondary education..
please tell is it essential ???
will i loose points bcause of that???
i cant edit my account now shall i send them wid my transcripts
You do not need to send your secondary school credentials. The rule refers to your highest education. If you have an MSC, then send it, it will cover up till your secondary school level. This is valid as the WES report will read Four year B.Sc. as an entry requirement

Reactions: brainysaki

sherlin62

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Donakinzo said:
You do not need to send your secondary school credentials. The rule refers to your highest education. If you have an MSC, then send it, it will cover up till your secondary school level. This is valid as the WES report will read Four year B.Sc. as an entry requirement
[/quote
I have B.E degree shall i send it with transcripts and on wes website its written send a formal application before sending docs ..what does that mean..shd i write an application

jfalvitez

Oct 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
I did a post graduate diploma in Canada and a Bachelor's Degree in Peru, in this case my diploma got in Canada is of a higher academeic level than the degree got in Peru (have a undegraduate degree was a requerment to study the post-grad diploma), even tought I need and ECA for my lower level study it means the bachelor's degree obtained in Peru??? thanks