+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES World Education Services

Aug 14, 2017
Dear Sir/Maa'm,

We are currently gathering our (documents) requirements for and Immigrant Visa. Is it mandatory to apply the WES World Education Services in the Immigrant Visa application?

Thank you.

Sherly Sarmiento

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Dear Sir/Maa'm,

We are currently gathering our (documents) requirements for and Immigrant Visa. Is it mandatory to apply the WES World Education Services in the Immigrant Visa application?

Thank you.

Sherly Sarmiento
in order create ur application for canada express entry, u have to get ur education evaluated by WES. For u to create an EE application for immigration, u need ur IELTS score and ECA (education credential evaluation)

check this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

parikhviral

Aug 15, 2017
I have registered with WES and sent all the docs as per their requirements but they rejected mine because of the signature on my University transcripts. Basically University of Mumbai only gives the signature from the Director but they need it from the Controller of Examination or Registrar. I went back to Mumbai university 2 times but they refused saying that as per their process only Director will sign and WES has to take it. On the other hand WES will not budge from their requirements so i am not sure how to proceed. Has anyone faced such an issue in the past or recently ?