+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES: Waiting for required documents

ibrahim.adem

Feb 11, 2019
Toronto, Canada
Hi All,

I am reaching out desperately looking for assistance, I have received 3 copies of sealed envelope of Transcript certificates through a third party which i forward one of them to WES for the second time and open one make sure the certificate sent is the same needed by WES.

on 16th of Jan WES received the transcript and sent their response and they gave the same response of last time (i.e. Sep 21, 2018) missing some some document.
below is their response:
"The document received only contains a partial record of your study program. Subjects taken and grades earned for part of the study were not included. We are missing information on both theory and practical courses. We only have theoretical courses"

The transcript certificate sent to WES consist of the three years marks (FY/SY/TY)

Can anyone relate to this issue or can anyone give an advise what to do as the third party is not helpful with it?

This being dragged since June 2018 and i can resolve it which wasting time sitting in Canada.

p.s. I won't have issue with WES to send transcript certificates as my WES account was created before 1st of Dec 2019.