+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Verification

Vipul Garg

Jun 25, 2018
I had sent my post graduate transcripts and degree certificate to wes. I have received mail from wes that they will cross verify these documents from authorising university.
Is there any info. with some one, in this case do wes sends photocopies of transcripts to university via email or courier/post..?
And in such case how universities replies in return..? Do they send duplicate copies to wes or simply confirm in email..?

Vipul Garg

Jun 25, 2018
I had sent my post graduate transcripts and degreecertificate to wes. I have mail from wes that they will cross verify these documents from authorising university.
Is there any info. with some one on, in this case do wes sends copies of transcripts to university via email or courier/post..?
And in such case how universities replies in return..? Do they send duplicate copies to wes or simply confirm in email..?
Please help me out..

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Please help me out..
WES will send an email to your university transcript office with copies of your transcript and ask them to verify their accuracy. you need to check with your university and alert them to check for any email from WES. be pro active as these communications might get lost in bad email addresses etc.

ashu_h_89

Jun 20, 2018
WES will send an email to your university transcript office with copies of your transcript and ask them to verify their accuracy. you need to check with your university and alert them to check for any email from WES. be pro active as these communications might get lost in bad email addresses etc.

Hi Navin,

I have been facing the same problem, even after sending the verification response by post & WES updating the status to "received documents" they again put the account status "on hold".

Its very confusing to understand what are the requirements of WES. I am clueless & the entire process is getting delayed.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi Navin,

I have been facing the same problem, even after sending the verification response by post & WES updating the status to "received documents" they again put the account status "on hold".

Its very confusing to understand what are the requirements of WES. I am clueless & the entire process is getting delayed.
Have you checked with your university to see if they received an email from wes?

ashu_h_89

Jun 20, 2018
Have you checked with your university to see if they received an email from wes?
Hey,

The university received post & mail, they dont check mails so I followed up, filled a verification form & fees. Collected Verification letter in a sealed envelope & sent to WES.

WES status was updated to "docs received" & then now again they put my status "On hold".

I have seen & signed the rough copy of the verification doc that the uni provided to me in the envelope. It clearly stated my ref. no. & all the other details that the docs are verified.

All this is only delaying the process with no clarity from WES.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hey,

The university received post & mail, they dont check mails so I followed up, filled a verification form & fees. Collected Verification letter in a sealed envelope & sent to WES.

WES status was updated to "docs received" & then now again they put my status "On hold".

I have seen & signed the rough copy of the verification doc that the uni provided to me in the envelope. It clearly stated my ref. no. & all the other details that the docs are verified.

All this is only delaying the process with no clarity from WES.
WES is terrible, that's why I used ICES. They only accept docs directly from University so no need for verifications.

ashu_h_89

Jun 20, 2018
WES is terrible, that's why I used ICES. They only accept docs directly from University so no need for verifications.
Hey,
Do u think I shld try another service for ECA report?
How long does ICES take to provide the report & what is the process?

I am very disappointed with the WES service as its just delaying the process with zero clarity.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hey,
Do u think I shld try another service for ECA report?
How long does ICES take to provide the report & what is the process?

I am very disappointed with the WES service as its just delaying the process with zero clarity.
Well it's going to take 4 to 6 weeks if you start the process now and 200$. So it's upto you to wait out WES or go for another org

ashu_h_89

Jun 20, 2018
Well it's going to take 4 to 6 weeks if you start the process now and 200$. So it's upto you to wait out WES or go for another org
Well, for ICES as well I will have to figure out the respective person at the uni who will be responsible for mailing.

In the verification process, the doc sent will have a different Reference no. or what? The uni mentioned my ref. no. on the doc & gave me the envelope.. They barely check mails....

Sumedh

Jan 30, 2019
Hi,

I am facing problems with wes evaluation.
All the documents were received and accepted by wes on 26th March 2019.
Evaluation report due date was 15th April 2019.
On 16th April 2019, the status was changed to On Hold and i got a mail from Wes that documents have been sent to institute (BIIB Pune) for verification.
Finally after multiple calls to institute, i got to know that they have received documents by post on 2nd May 2019.
They reverted on the same day to wes through e-mail.
The Wes status changed to "We received your documents. We are reviewing the same."
The evaluation report due date is now 5th June 2019.
My only concern is that when Wes had already accepted the documents, why were they put on hold. And even when the verification is done, will they really take a month to generate the evaluation report.
Please help if anyone has been in the same situation.
My ielts is already cleared and just waiting for wes evalution report to create the EOI.

Vipul Garg

Jun 25, 2018
Hi,

I am facing problems with wes evaluation.
All the documents were received and accepted by wes on 26th March 2019.
Evaluation report due date was 15th April 2019.
On 16th April 2019, the status was changed to On Hold and i got a mail from Wes that documents have been sent to institute (BIIB Pune) for verification.
Finally after multiple calls to institute, i got to know that they have received documents by post on 2nd May 2019.
They reverted on the same day to wes through e-mail.
The Wes status changed to "We received your documents. We are reviewing the same."
The evaluation report due date is now 5th June 2019.
My only concern is that when Wes had already accepted the documents, why were they put on hold. And even when the verification is done, will they really take a month to generate the evaluation report.
Please help if anyone has been in the same situation.
My ielts is already cleared and just waiting for wes evalution report to create the EOI.
Hi,

Even i had faced this issue. But to be honest, there is nothin you can do in this other than having patience and wait for WES report..

They have their internal process and if anytime they felt any issue/confusion, they may put your profile on hold to clarify from ur institution..

You will get ur WES report, keep patience..

Sumedh

Jan 30, 2019
Hi,

Even i had faced this issue. But to be honest, there is nothin you can do in this other than having patience and wait for WES report..

They have their internal process and if anytime they felt any issue/confusion, they may put your profile on hold to clarify from ur institution..

You will get ur WES report, keep patience..

Hi, thanks for the reply.
Has your evalution completed?
If yes, how much time did it take after verification from university.
Will be great if you could share your timelines.

Thanks