+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES verification

Fernandes

Jun 16, 2018
my bachelors and masters were initially accepted in my WES account upon providing them the sealed envelopes from 2 universities . Later it changed to evaluations under process , aftermath it showed bachelors accepted and masters ( from MG university,kottayam) sent for reverification from the institution and on hold and system reflecting waiting for document.
I’m confused, even though after providing sealed envelopes WES went for verification re masters . I have called MG university and they said that they have not received any email for verification from WES.
My evaluation is on hold and is effecting my further processes . This is since 7 June & I have put a mail and message to WES since 4 days and there’s no reply so far .
Kindly advise.

Isha bose

Jan 18, 2019
Hi , regarding the verification stage of evaluation by WES, my college MET, Mumbai has replied to the verification email of WES three times, the last one a month back still I see no change in status update. The last updated status stillshows that we are awaiting response fromcollege. How should I proceed in such a case

dream_24

Dec 10, 2018
Contact your university and check if any fees to be paid for re-verification. In my case i had to pay 100USD. University will have to respond to WES's email directly confirming the authencity of the degree obtained. Upon which the status will change to in progress.

Reactions: Isha bose

nithin3044

May 29, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2019
my bachelors and masters were initially accepted in my WES account upon providing them the sealed envelopes from 2 universities . Later it changed to evaluations under process , aftermath it showed bachelors accepted and masters ( from MG university,kottayam) sent for reverification from the institution and on hold and system reflecting waiting for document.
I’m confused, even though after providing sealed envelopes WES went for verification re masters . I have called MG university and they said that they have not received any email for verification from WES.
My evaluation is on hold and is effecting my further processes . This is since 7 June & I have put a mail and message to WES since 4 days and there’s no reply so far .
Kindly advise.
Hi,
I'm also awaiting verification from Mg University end. Can you please let me know how long it took for you? If any additional steps to be taken by me in this regard, please let me know. Thanks

Mar 26, 2019
WES will send an email to your University controller for exams for 2nd verification.
They will require your university to confirm about your education both e mail and post mail process.
Would require to reach ur university college directly and take a print of the email of WeS sent to you and ask for update. You might need some amount for this process. I m from jntuk and have appliecd for WeS university verification and been awaiting jntuk's response to their(WeS) email.

Naina_90

Jul 28, 2020
Kindly advise.
Hi
I’m facing the same situation here. I have tried to contact the university many times but the only response is that they haven’t received any email from WES. It’s been 6 months already. Please share more information on your case and how did you sort it out?