+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES verification on hold WBUT / Makut India

The_Immigrant

Jul 31, 2019
Category........
CEC
Thank you for your response. Yes, culd you advise me on the following problem:
Since I am an NRI, I already have some additional Bachelors transcripts with me in a sealed envelope signed by WBUT. When I sent my Bachelors Transcripts (which are sealed and stamped by WBUT) , this is what the WES have responded with:
Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Technology, 2010
Not Accepted | Details
Reason: WES received your mark sheets, but they were not sent directly from your academic institution as required by WES.
Instructions: Please ask your academic institution to send your mark sheets directly to WES in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate official.

After this, I opened up mailtranscript and paid through mailtranscript and have to upload the 5 documents as asked by mail transcript and thus had the following questions as stated above.
1. Could you advise me as to what are the next steps ahead? Is mailtranscript reliable enough that they would make WBUT send my transcript directly to WES? If yes, do you have an idea how much time it takes WBUT to send transcript to WES directly after I upload all my documents akd by mailtranscript?
Sorry, I have got no idea how mailtranscript works in such a case. I got mine done by a local agent.

To answer your first question, WES won't accept any documents unless it has been sent directly by the institution, even if they are still sealed in an envelope. You have to get WBUT/MAKAUT to send them again.

It may take WBUT close to 30 calendar days to print your transcript if you are not going through an agent.

Oct 24, 2019
Sorry, I have got no idea how mailtranscript works in such a case. I got mine done by a local agent.

To answer your first question, WES won't accept any documents unless it has been sent directly by the institution, even if they are still sealed in an envelope. You have to get WBUT/MAKAUT to send them again.

It may take WBUT close to 30 calendar days to print your transcript if you are not going through an agent.
Thank you for your response. I understand.
Could you provide me the entire procedure to get my transcript send to WES through a local agent? Please include the cost and timeline as well?

The_Immigrant

Jul 31, 2019
Category........
CEC
Thank you for your response. I understand.
Could you provide me the entire procedure to get my transcript send to WES through a local agent? Please include the cost and timeline as well?
Go through my Sept 19 thread post, I have included all details over there.

sahaj14

Dec 18, 2019
Hi @growingdin
Please ask your family/friend to contact Sanjay Dutta (Controller of Examination Deptt) / Ph No. - 7679537995 (reception) with your WES reference no. If he confirms that they have received your verification email then you need to pay Rs 1000 at Controller of Examination Deptt (Haringhata campus). As of now they do not have online payment system, so someone needs to visit and pay in person They will provide you deposit challan and will reply to wes verification email within 2 Weeks or 10 working days.
Please tell me as how WES sends email to WBUT, and when ?
to give a background, I'm about to apply for credentials evaluation from WES site. they had this International_transcript_form which , according to them, i'm supposed to submit to wbut university office to make them send my marksheets/or statement of marksheets in a sealed envelope to WES. I can see people talking about some verification mail sent to WBUT from WES. please guide as when that mail is sent ? and if i need to do anything for it.

swarb

Oct 23, 2018
What is the procedure of getting transcript by local agent and what is the cost and timeline? I came to Canada and brought the WBUT mark sheets with me.

sonalika

Oct 23, 2019
Hi,

I got a mail from Wes regarding validation from MAUKAT for my post grad document and they have sent mail and by post. Just wanted to know how can I contact the controller of examination and find out if he has received the verification mail or not. The earlier contact numbers are not working. Is there any other contact number or email ID of the exam controller. Can you help me out with this please?

Thanks

sonalika

Oct 23, 2019
Hi,
Just wanted to know the name of the controller of examination who can be contacted and any contact details (phone number, email ID). The contact number earlier provided is not contactable. Please share the details if you have as my documents are sent for verification and am not aware of the concerned person received it or not. And what would be the next course of action like if any fees to be further submitted for verification and all.

Thanks

Debjyoti

Oct 10, 2020
Can anyone help me with below:
I graduated from WBUT in 2012. Later they changed name to MAKAUT. My Certificates hold WBUT everywhere. While adding credential in WES, should I mention WBUT or MAKAUT as “Name of the Institution”?

debanjan.snow

Nov 26, 2020
Can someone kindly tell me the step-by-step procedure in post-Covid time for obtaining transcripts, sending it to WES, and more importantly, after WES receives transcripts and asks for verification from WBUT, getting WBUT to do the verification ? Please let me know

amritadey

Jun 16, 2020
Can someone kindly tell me the step-by-step procedure in post-Covid time for obtaining transcripts, sending it to WES, and more importantly, after WES receives transcripts and asks for verification from WBUT, getting WBUT to do the verification ? Please let me know
1. Go to http://makautwb.in.net/tnd/#!
2. Read the instructions to apply for transcript
3. Apply for transcript to be sent to WES by clicking on the ‘Apply for transcript’ button
3. Read instructions, fill out forms, upload marksheets, make payment
4. Track status

My timeline:
1. WBUT portal registration and transcript application for WES - 14th November
2. MAKAUT sent transcript to WES - 21st November
3. WES accepted transcript- 21st November(instantly I believe)
4. WES acceptance of all my documents - 24th November
My current status is ‘evaluation in progress’.
It’s a very simple process and MAKAUT is quite professional on getting things done.
Charge : 2000 per transcript for WES

Dec 30, 2020
1. Go to http://makautwb.in.net/tnd/#!
2. Read the instructions to apply for transcript
3. Apply for transcript to be sent to WES by clicking on the ‘Apply for transcript’ button
3. Read instructions, fill out forms, upload marksheets, make payment
4. Track status

My timeline:
1. WBUT portal registration and transcript application for WES - 14th November
2. MAKAUT sent transcript to WES - 21st November
3. WES accepted transcript- 21st November(instantly I believe)
4. WES acceptance of all my documents - 24th November
My current status is ‘evaluation in progress’.
It’s a very simple process and MAKAUT is quite professional on getting things done.
Charge : 2000 per transcript for WES
Hi Amrita,
Thank you for the post. I have a question.
https://makautwb.in.net/tnd/inputs/notices/Steps_for_Transcript.pdf
Here in page -3 (step-5), Delivery address, you mentioned the WES address correct?
In the organization address did you specifically mention anything? or marked as same as delivery address?
And how about the certificate attestation Column? Degree certi. copy and All Gradecards copy both you checked right? But then, then still you had to pay 2000 in total or more? the screenshot shows with only 1 check box it is asking for 2250.
Kindly clarify.

Also, did you upload scanned copy of original marksheet or scanned xerox copies of the marksheets? Because it is mentioned like -"
upload clear scanned copy of Xerox (not original) of your documents. "

Thanks in advance.

amritadey

Jun 16, 2020
Hi Amrita,
Thank you for the post. I have a question.
https://makautwb.in.net/tnd/inputs/notices/Steps_for_Transcript.pdf
Here in page -3 (step-5), Delivery address, you mentioned the WES address correct?
In the organization address did you specifically mention anything? or marked as same as delivery address?
And how about the certificate attestation Column? Degree certi. copy and All Gradecards copy both you checked right? But then, then still you had to pay 2000 in total or more? the screenshot shows with only 1 check box it is asking for 2250.
Kindly clarify.

Also, did you upload scanned copy of original marksheet or scanned xerox copies of the marksheets? Because it is mentioned like -"
upload clear scanned copy of Xerox (not original) of your documents. "

Thanks in advance.
As far as I remember, didn’t have to put delivery address since it was for WES. paid exactly 2000. Uploaded scanned copies of Mark sheets and degree certificates. Scanned copies of xerox didn’t upload since didn’t need attestation on them.

Hope I helped!

Dec 30, 2020
As far as I remember, didn’t have to put delivery address since it was for WES. paid exactly 2000. Uploaded scanned copies of Mark sheets and degree certificates. Scanned copies of xerox didn’t upload since didn’t need attestation on them.

Hope I helped!
Yes. Thanks. But, still I have the doubt on step-5 page -3 in the link i shared.
Kindly check. Did you keep the entire box empty and moved ahead for payment?