+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES verification on hold WBUT / Makut India

Soumisb

Dec 16, 2018
AOR Received.
31-05-2019
Hi,
My document verification is currently on hold for WBUT India. I am not sure which email address the verification email request was sent to from WES. Also, it seems WBUT does not have any contact number to reach to for the same.

Can someone please help me understand how you managed to get your documents verified from WBUT for WES. Can any one please provide any phone number of haringhata campus. Thanks for your help.

nilde

Jan 20, 2019
Hi @Soumisb

I am in similar situation, WES verification is on hold for WBUT transcripts/documents. Please let me know if you have found any solution or contact details in WBUT/MAKUT. I am also checking with my friends in Kolkata but till now no leads.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: growingdin

sha39123

Jan 30, 2019
Hi all

I am too in a similar situation.Verification is on hold for WBUT transcripts/documents. Please let me know if you have found any solution or contact details for the Haringhta campus since no response is there for the numbers mentioned in the website.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: growingdin

pinak05

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hi all

I am too in a similar situation.Verification is on hold for WBUT transcripts/documents. Please let me know if you have found any solution or contact details for the Haringhta campus since no response is there for the numbers mentioned in the website.

Thanks in advance.
Hi, Iam also in a similar situation and somehow have managed get hold of a number for their Haringhata campus. The funny part is that the concerned person has acknowledged that he received the mail from WES, but will reply only after I submit a fee of INR 1000. Following are the details.
Ph No. - 7679537995 (reception)
Contact Person - Sanjay Dutta (Controller of Examination Deptt)

Hope this helps you.

Soumisb

Dec 16, 2018
AOR Received.
31-05-2019
Hello All,

Is there any update on anyone's pending WES verification from WBUT? I sent my family member on Feb 7th to WBUT office and submitted RS 1000 for verification however as of today Feb 22nd still no update on my case. While submission, WBUT assured that they are well aware of the process of verification however they will verify only after 10-15 days.

Please let me know if you have any update on the same.

Thank you,
Soumi

growingdin

Jan 9, 2019
Hello,
Today WES changed my status to on hold, pending for verification by WBUT/MAKAUT university. They have sent copy of documents via postal mail and email for verification by university.
Please experienced people guide me what should I do to expedite the process. I stay in Mumbai and have no option to go to university anytime soon.
How come I ensure that I need to pay a fee, or to whom I have to pay, how much time it will take from now to complete the verification.
please reply...

nilde

Jan 20, 2019
Hello All,

Is there any update on anyone's pending WES verification from WBUT? I sent my family member on Feb 7th to WBUT office and submitted RS 1000 for verification however as of today Feb 22nd still no update on my case. While submission, WBUT assured that they are well aware of the process of verification however they will verify only after 10-15 days.

Please let me know if you have any update on the same.

Thank you,
Soumi
Hi @Soumisb,

My friend visited WBUT/MAKAUT at Haringhata campus on 8th Feb and paid Rs 1000 for WES verification. On 26th Feb, WES changed status to Accepted.

Regards,
Nil

nilde

Jan 20, 2019
Hi, Iam also in a similar situation and somehow have managed get hold of a number for their Haringhata campus. The funny part is that the concerned person has acknowledged that he received the mail from WES, but will reply only after I submit a fee of INR 1000. Following are the details.

Hope this helps you.
Thanks @pinak05

The information provided by you helped me a lot.

nilde

Jan 20, 2019
Hello,
Today WES changed my status to on hold, pending for verification by WBUT/MAKAUT university. They have sent copy of documents via postal mail and email for verification by university.
Please experienced people guide me what should I do to expedite the process. I stay in Mumbai and have no option to go to university anytime soon.
How come I ensure that I need to pay a fee, or to whom I have to pay, how much time it will take from now to complete the verification.
please reply...
Hi @growingdin
Please ask your family/friend to contact Sanjay Dutta (Controller of Examination Deptt) / Ph No. - 7679537995 (reception) with your WES reference no. If he confirms that they have received your verification email then you need to pay Rs 1000 at Controller of Examination Deptt (Haringhata campus). As of now they do not have online payment system, so someone needs to visit and pay in person They will provide you deposit challan and will reply to wes verification email within 2 Weeks or 10 working days.

pinak05

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hello,
please reply...
Hi, there is another way if you are unable to visit the campus. After much persuasion Mr. Sanjay Dutta has said that they also accept payment in form of DD couriered across to them. The DD is to be made in favor of "MAKAUT, WB" and we need to mention "Confidential Verification" on top of the envelope. You also need to mention your University role no. along with a copy of the WES verification mail.

Regards
Pinak

growingdin

Jan 9, 2019
@nilde thanks for your revert, I am calling on the number given by you but its not reachable since last 2 days, I will keep trying although to reach Mr. Sanjay for further details. But at least with your reply I got to know that they have a verification process and there is fee for it which needs to be paid before anything move ahead. It will save some time for sure........... Thanks again, if there is any other alternate no to contact Mr. Sanjay, kindly provide.........

growingdin

Jan 9, 2019
Hi, there is another way if you are unable to visit the campus. After much persuasion Mr. Sanjay Dutta has said that they also accept payment in form of DD couriered across to them. The DD is to be made in favor of "MAKAUT, WB" and we need to mention "Confidential Verification" on top of the envelope. You also need to mention your University role no. along with a copy of the WES verification mail.

Regards
Pinak
@Pinak Thnak you for your guidance, at this moment I am trying to contact Mr. Sanjay, but the no is not reachable, will keep trying.

Reactions: pinak05

growingdin

Jan 9, 2019
Hey Folks,
I happened to discuss with Mr. Sanjay and he has asked me to send the DD of 1000, however they have not yet received any email from WES asking for my document verification (they searched by my name and WES ref no). They have asked me to send a copy of the mail received to me by WES and also the DD, writing confedential verification on top of envelope. DD should be on the name of MAKAUT, WB. Mailing address would be Makaut new campus to the controller of examination department. Thanks for help, i will keep the forum posted.

Reactions: nilde and pinak05

Singhaniket

Apr 26, 2019

Hope this helps you.
Can you please explain me the process so that I can request the transcripts for my brother.

Singhaniket

Apr 26, 2019
Hi @Soumisb,

My friend visited WBUT/MAKAUT at Haringhata campus on 8th Feb and paid Rs 1000 for WES verification. On 26th Feb, WES changed status to Accepted.

Regards,
Nil
Can you please explain me the whole process so that I can request the Transcripts for my brother.