+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES (UPGRADE ECA REPORT)

sarahharas

Jan 8, 2019
Thanks for answering my 2 year old query. May be it wud help someone else in facing similar issue.
You just refreshed my past memories of struggle leading to PR.
I got my PR last year. Thanks to this forum, I did it on my own without wasting any money on agents.:cool:

Hello,

I have a similar problem. I have Document-by-Document Evaluation (ICAP) and I need ECA Evaluation for EE. When I try to upgrade for IRCC on WES account it says "Based on your previous selections, we have determined that you do not need to upgrade your report. You can simply order a duplicate report of your previously completed evaluation".
And when I try to order the duplicate for IRCC it says "Your ECA report will be delivered electronically to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada(IRCC)".

Could this duplicate copy be really ECA evaluation or should I apply from scratch for ECA evaluation?

Reactions: Suuchi6

sarahharas

Jan 8, 2019
Did order the duplicate, it was sent as a ECA evaluation :) now my concern is whether to choose original report date or duplicate date to put in EE.

Any help pls.

Artico

Jan 24, 2019
Category........
NOC Code......
Hello!
Please, I have a doubt and I hope that someone here knows the answer.
Can i use ECA Course by course for IRCC?
Thank you.

RSingh29

Jan 1, 2018
once you upgrade, you will get a new Reference No which will have both your Bachelors as well as Masters details.

you need not send Bachelors details as they were already assessed by WES.
Hi, I got my WES for bachelors 2 years ago, Now when i am upgrading to PostGraduate Diploma but according to WES required documents for upgrade it shows to submit the Graduate details also when applying for upgrade for PostGraduate Diploma. So i am little confused as bachelors is already assessed. Can you please suggest what should be done.

PREEMA3107

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Calculate your score here - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

Minimum required score is 67. If you are falling less, try to analyze where you can improve on.

If you do not know French at all and you are planning to learn it from scratch, then as far as I know, it will take more than a year of constant learning to achieve the desired score for the French Test.

Sadly if people still fall short of 67, there is no other option I am aware of to be eligible for the EE program.

Good luck.
Can anyone here tell me how do I add another credential to my completed ECA report in CES application? I do not find any option to do it

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
Hi, I got my WES for bachelors 2 years ago, Now when i am upgrading to PostGraduate Diploma but according to WES required documents for upgrade it shows to submit the Graduate details also when applying for upgrade for PostGraduate Diploma. So i am little confused as bachelors is already assessed. Can you please suggest what should be done.
No need to send Bachelors as it was already evaluated.

satishca

May 1, 2019
Hello Guys,

I am little bit confused. First let me clear the background.
I have completed B.Com and CA. In 2014, I got evaluated my graduation degree from WES but unfortunately I did not get evaluate my CA degree for some reason.
Now I have again applied to WES for evaluation of CA Degree but I applied as fresh application with new reference number since I did not had old log in credentials. But I have come to know that Bachelor Degree is also to be re evaluated since five years have lapsed from the date of evaluation.
Now my query is How my earlier evaluated degree can be transferred in this new application. What action is required on my part to get it merged in new report wherein CA degree evaluation will be reflected.
Kindly help me on this issue.

Rajanila

Jan 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
For those who are upgrading their credentials with additional degree, these are the steps, kindly correct if anything was incorrect.
1. Login with your existing account
2. Upgrade your report
3. Choose Immigration as a option
4.Is this upgrade for IRCC - YES ( If No- then there will be two options: document by document and course by course.
5. Are you adding additional credentials: YES
Based on your previous selections, we have determined that you will need to submit a new application to upgrade your report.
Link will be given as : Start a new application

Start a new application:

The first two non-editable fields will have old reference no and adding another credentials as a reason.
1. Fill the address and include the contact no
2. Add Credentials - Name should be same as mentioned in the document such as degree/marksheet/ transcript.
3. For Master Degree pr Post Degree it is mandatory to provide bachelor's degree documents so it is always better to attach the Bachelors Degree certificate:
Questions: Do need to get the transcripts of Bachelor degree again as like first evaluation or only the Degree certificate is enough?
Select the payment method: postal or courier
5. Recheck the details and pay the fees to get the reference no

Submit it to University/Institution/ Autonomous college: ( I haven't done this yet, those who had completed, affirm it)

Request for the transcript or Mark sheet and Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional)
2. Don't send any original Documents
3. It is mandatory to provide the WES reference number in all the documents which are couriered to WES
4. Seal the documents properly as per the WES standard, both the signature and seal should be on both sides of the flip.

Processing Time:

As per the WES for IRCC , processing time 35 Business Day(Approximately 1.5 months) after reviewing the documents.

netquire

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Hi There, Can anyone pls help, I got my Bachelors Degree evaluated earlier this year by WES, and they issued me a report. Now I have my post graduation degree with me so I added a new credential to it and paid 100$ fee + 7$ for the postal, they have issued me a new reference number.

But in my accounts section, it says "That the evaluation is in progress and they have received the documents" Though the university is yet to send my documents as I had just generated my new reference number. Can anyone pls shed some light here. I mailed WES support as well, but no reply yet. Plz help!!

netquire

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Hi There, Can anyone pls help, I got my Bachelors Degree evaluated earlier this year by WES, and they issued me a report. Now I have my post graduation degree with me so I added a new credential to it and paid 100$ fee + 7$ for the postal, they have issued me a new reference number.

But in my accounts section, it says "That the evaluation is in progress and they have received the documents" Though the university is yet to send my documents as I had just generated my new reference number. Can anyone pls shed some light here. I mailed WES support as well, but no reply yet. Plz help!!
Can anyone please help here. This is urgent!!

mominmalik5

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
NOC Code......
I got an immigration evaluation done and now contacted WES if I need to send my degrees etc again for course-to-course upgrade and got this reply:

Thank you for contacting World Education Services (WES).
Please be advised that when you upgrade an evaluation, the credentials of the previous evaluation, are automatically transferred to the new upgraded evaluation. If any new documents are needed for those credentials, you will be notified.

To upgrade your completed Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report for other purposes such as education, employment, or professional licensing, login to My Account and select Upgrade Report to complete a new application. The fee to upgrade to a Document-by-Document evaluation is CAD $50. The fee to upgrade to a Course-by-Course evaluation is CAD $100.

mohit2018

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Hi,
Are you done with your WES ECA upgrade? Were you required to send the graduation documents again?
Thanks in advance.