+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Transcripts

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Hello there experts,

I am looking to get the WES Evaluation done for my Bachelors degree as I need to increase my CRS Scores. I had appeared for the final exams of my degree course in Sep 2015 and I only have the Provisional Degree Certificate with me. Now when I went to my University (Karnataka State Open University, Mysore)they told me that I am not eligible to get the transcripts as I don't have the final degree certificate. I had also applied for Final Certificate in last month after receiving my Provisional Certificate. The Final Certificate will take 1 year of time to arrive. Moreover the University hasn't issued the Final Certificates to anyone from the last 2 years.

Has anyone gone through the same situation ? OR Experts can you help me out regarding this ??

Would be really grateful if anyone can provide some solution ?

Regards,
HP

Reactions: Varunriat

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
himu2016 said:
Hello there experts,

I am looking to get the WES Evaluation done for my Bachelors degree as I need to increase my CRS Scores. I had appeared for the final exams of my degree course in Sep 2015 and I only have the Provisional Degree Certificate with me. Now when I went to my University (Karnataka State Open University, Mysore)they told me that I am not eligible to get the transcripts as I don't have the final degree certificate. I had also applied for Final Certificate in last month after receiving my Provisional Certificate. The Final Certificate will take 1 year of time to arrive. Moreover the University hasn't issued the Final Certificates to anyone from the last 2 years.

Has anyone gone through the same situation ? OR Experts can you help me out regarding this ??

Would be really grateful if anyone can provide some solution ?

Regards,
HP
as far as i remember, the final degree certificate is not mandatory, you can put in EE profiel saying that you have completed degree but not recd the final certificate yet, i remember seeing an option like that there.
what i would REALLY be worried about is your uni not giving certificate for 2 years, being someone who studied in india all his life, i know thats a sign for a red flag...

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Thanks @stunner for your reply. I have already entered my Bachelors details in my Express Entry Profile. But my concern is that how should I get the transcripts from the University for the WES Evaluation ?

In my case I just need the attestation on all the xerox copies of mark sheets as well as Provisional Degree Certificate. Are transcripts different from Attestation ?

Regards,
HP

nidakh

Mar 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
10th Jan 2021
AOR Received.
10th March 2021
Interview........
Test Completed: Jun 25th 2021
himu2016 said:
Thanks @stunner for your reply. I have already entered my Bachelors details in my Express Entry Profile. But my concern is that how should I get the transcripts from the University for the WES Evaluation ?
You will have to in person and pursue your case

In my case I just need the attestation on all the xerox copies of mark sheets as well as Provisional Degree Certificate. Are transcripts different from Attestation ?
Transcripts can look like attested Xeroxes but they are different and all universities have their own specific procedure to provide transcripts. As per WES guidelines your University needs to attest them after verifying with their records and then seal the envelope and stamp/sign it from outside and no one other than WES should open it after that. (Either you or your University can mail it to WES)

Regards,
HP

Gk1983

Nov 20, 2016
Hi,

Can u hep me how to get the transcripts from Karnataka state open university for my m tech . Pls tell the procedure and timelines to receive it.

BR
Gk

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gk1983 said:
Hi,

Can u hep me how to get the transcripts from Karnataka state open university for my m tech . Pls tell the procedure and timelines to receive it.

BR
Gk
i used services of transcript company... since i live abroad, charged me quite a decent amount but had no headaches eventually

shahidzaiba

Jul 17, 2016
Hi

I have completed Diploma in Electronics and communication and my Wes Report shows Canadian Equivalency as Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years). what option do I select in my EE profile ?
a. Secondary dimploma (high school graduation) or
b. two- year program at university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute.

Please help!

matchless

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
shahidzaiba said:
Hi

I have completed Diploma in Electronics and communication and my Wes Report shows Canadian Equivalency as Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)is it showing both??. what option do I select in my EE profile ?
a. Secondary dimploma (high school graduation) or
b. two- year program at university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute.

Please help!

prashant707

Oct 14, 2017
I have completed 3 semisters from karnataka state open university university and remaining 3 semister from kalinga university then which university transcript i should take plz tell me

SaFATIMA

Oct 27, 2017
Hi,

BR
Gk
I am waiting for my MTech transcript from karnataka state open university. They are taking lot of time. 2 months now. No response. Did you get your transcript?

vinay.acharya

Aug 20, 2018
i used services of transcript company... since i live abroad, charged me quite a decent amount but had no headaches eventually
stunner , can you please provide the reference of the transcript company. Similarly , i'm finding it difficult to get my transcripts from KSOU as i stay in mumbai.