+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Transcripts

Jambunatha

Aug 18, 2018
stunner , can you please provide the reference of the transcript company. Similarly , i'm finding it difficult to get my transcripts from KSOU as i stay in mumbai.
Hi Vinay,
KSOU not issuing transcripts for the marks memos right now. After 3 months only the university officials are starting to issue the transcripts. So, choose Trendstranscripts service, they will give the exact situation of KSOU. Contact 7406177793.

Reactions: Varunriat

vinay.acharya

Aug 20, 2018
Hi Vinay,
KSOU not issuing transcripts for the marks memos right now. After 3 months only the university officials are starting to issue the transcripts. So, choose Trendstranscripts service, they will give the exact situation of KSOU. Contact 7406177793.
Thanks Jambunatha for the speedy reply :),

Infact i cleared MSc IT in the year (2005) and ahave the degree certificate with to me , but i havent been able to connect with someone to get the requisite transcripts. So i'm assuming that the issuing of transcripts shouldnt be a problemIt seems to be sorted now cheers! :) .

Last edited:

C!C

Sep 17, 2014
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
I have completed 3 semisters from karnataka state open university university and remaining 3 semister from kalinga university then which university transcript i should take plz tell me

Prashant,
Did you got your Kalinga university (Raipur) evaluated by WES ?
what was the result, please share the information.

I1111

Sep 29, 2018
i used services of transcript company... since i live abroad, charged me quite a decent amount but had no headaches eventually[/QUOTE. Which services have you used in order to get your KSOU transcrip? If you don’t mind, can I ask your WES result?