+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timelines in this CoViD situation

Kartesh

Jun 2, 2020
It’s been 7 days when my documents have been delivered to WES as per tracking ID provided provided to me by university officials. However, the WES status is still on hold waiting for documents. Could anyone let me know what might be the reason?

Mastercasepro5

Mar 6, 2019
It’s been 7 days when my documents have been delivered to WES as per tracking ID provided provided to me by university officials. However, the WES status is still on hold waiting for documents. Could anyone let me know what might be the reason?
What does it show when you track your document? If it shows received by Z.Maple or something similar, WES has received it and it will be reflected in your WES account in a few days. I had the same question when I was regularly tracking my documents courier to WES.

Kartesh

Jun 2, 2020
Thank you.

Yes it had been received by Z. Maple on 25 May 2020 however till this day still the status is on hold.

Mastercasepro5

Mar 6, 2019
Thank you.

Yes it had been received by Z. Maple on 25 May 2020 however till this day still the status is on hold.
That is excellent. So keeping in mind the current situation of the whole COVID-19 situation, you should expect delays in the processing of the documents and accordingly delay in WES online status being updated. Usual time period before the COVID-19 was 35 working days so expect significant delays. You should download their application and check daily on the status using their website.

Upasana Nasea

Jun 11, 2020
That is excellent. So keeping in mind the current situation of the whole COVID-19 situation, you should expect delays in the processing of the documents and accordingly delay in WES online status being updated. Usual time period before the COVID-19 was 35 working days so expect significant delays. You should download their application and check daily on the status using their website.
Its been more than 2 months that my documents got delivered to WES (after the WES offices closed due to covid) . However, still my status is "Waiting for documents". Is anyone else facing the same situation ? Is there any way i can check if they have received the documents or not ?

Mastercasepro5

Mar 6, 2019
Its been more than 2 months that my documents got delivered to WES (after the WES offices closed due to covid) . However, still my status is "Waiting for documents". Is anyone else facing the same situation ? Is there any way i can check if they have received the documents or not ?
Can you please provide your courier tracking number and the company that was chosen for the courier delivery? If it happens to show delivered then you should contact WES and inquire if they have received it or not else you might have to ask your college to resend it.

Mastercasepro5

Mar 6, 2019
Have you got any updates from wes? Mine is delivered to them on june 1st
This is an email reply from WES when I was seeking answers to my documents which were couriered on 29th June.

Dear XYZ,

You recently contacted us to say that your hard-copy academic documents were delivered to WES, but your application status has not yet changed.

We would like to apologize for the delay. Throughout the coronavirus pandemic, we have remained committed to processing your documents as quickly as possible.

We estimate that all documents received by June 30, 2020, will be processed by July 22, 2020.

Once yours are complete, we will update your application status in My Account.

If you have any remaining questions at that time, please Contact Us. We will respond to you as soon as we can. Additionally, we will provide updates by social media, through phone support, and on our Notifications page.

We ask for your understanding as we strive to ensure our team's safety while continuing to fulfill your rightful expectations of quality, security, and service. Thank you for your patience, and thank you for choosing WES.

Sincerely,

Himanshi P
WES Customer Service

Please do not reply to this email. It was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. To reply, please send us a new ticket.

Find answers to frequently asked questions anytime in our Help Center.