+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Ral8

Aug 20, 2020
Hi there,
I have a few question about mailing of WES.

College application I would like to attend will start on October 1st, 2020.I want WES to send my credentials to college on October 1st, 2020. Could I assign delibery date to WES ?Or Should I schedule the time to be sent on or after October 1st, 2020?

Secondary, even when I don't choose the college, would they assess my credentials and deliver it to me ?

Thank you for your time to read my inquiry.I look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:

awley

Mar 13, 2019
Pls I just upgraded my wes to course by course for the same certificate that was evaluated few months ago, now I'm being requested to send in my transcript again. Pls I'd like to know if this is a mistake or is this the norm?

DeeIndian

Mar 6, 2020
WES verification for MBA- IT from Jaipur National University, Rajastan

Please advice the procedure to submit the documents and steps to be done from the university.
Would i have to Submit my Bachelors degree also for verification?
Hi is the distance education (mca) from jaipur university evaluated by wes?

Zer Luks

Jul 16, 2020
My timeline in case it helps someone.

06/07/2020: DHL delivered transcript
31/07/2020: Status on Hold - WES processed it (Entered into the database) and waiting for verification from university. Delay must have been from my UNI
13/08/2020: Status: In Progress - Analyzing and Evaluating Documents
20/08/2020: Status In Progress -Reviewing Evaluation and expected date for outcome 17/9/2020

06/07/2020: DHL delivered transcript
31/07/2020: Status on Hold - WES processed it (Entered into the database) and waiting for verification from university. Delay must have been from my UNI
13/08/2020: Status: In Progress - Analyzing and Evaluating Documents
20/08/2020: Status In Progress -Reviewing Evaluation and expected date for outcome 17/9/2020

26/08/2020 : Final Report - Much earlier than the time stated by WES

Sandeep965

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Hi
someone please help

my secondary verification documents were delivered at WES Toronto office on 4 August but my file is still On-Hold.
But WES website shows that on 11 August they have processed the documents delivered to them on 4 August.
What should I do now?

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
2020: Status: In Progress - Analyzing
Hi
someone please help

my secondary verification documents were delivered at WES Toronto office on 4 August but my file is still On-Hold.
But WES website shows that on 11 August they have processed the documents delivered to them on 4 August.
What should I do now?
Hi - My wife's document delivered to WES Canada office on 10th August. Status changed on 24th August that they are analyzing and evaluating the document. I suggest give them a call and check if they have actually received the package. I called them last week to check the same. Status was not updated on WES portal but if you give them package number they can verify if they have it or not. Don't relay on delivery status given by courier companies. Additionally packages delivered to WES Canada office will be picked only on Monday and Tuesday anything delivered after that will be picked up on next Monday / Tuesday. Calling them and giving package number (Courier number ) might help in your case.

Sandeep965

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Hi - My wife's document delivered to WES Canada office on 10th August. Status changed on 24th August that they are analyzing and evaluating the document. I suggest give them a call and check if they have actually received the package. I called them last week to check the same. Status was not updated on WES portal but if you give them package number they can verify if they have it or not. Don't relay on delivery status given by courier companies. Additionally packages delivered to WES Canada office will be picked only on Monday and Tuesday anything delivered after that will be picked up on next Monday / Tuesday. Calling them and giving package number (Courier number ) might help in your case.
Hi thanks for your opinion
Can you please tell me the number or email on where I can contact the customer service team?

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Overall Timeline :

Document delivered to WES - 10th August 2020
Documents Acknowledged by WES - 24th August 2020
WES evaluating the documents - 27th August 2020
Expected completion date provided by WES - 24th September 2020. Hopefully it will be finished before this date based on the response above.

Mide240

Jul 1, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I got an update from WES this evening
" status on hold: we are completing the accreditation research of your institution and your program of study"
After a month of "we are analyzing and evaluating your documents"
Should I be worried?

kalaivv

Aug 5, 2020
Feb 1: Account creation
Feb 1: Application submitted

Feb 1: MS transcript mailed by institution (regular US mail w/o tracking)
Feb 4: BS transcript mailed by institution (regular US mail w/o tracking)

Feb 15: Document(s) received
Feb 20: Document(s) received

Feb 22:
All documents were reviewed and accepted
Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 3/14/2019

[Feb 23-Mar 13: no update whatsoever -- checked website multiple times every day, almost like an obsession LOL]

Mar 14 (~10am ET): email notification that PDF report is available

---
Unrelated to the timeline, for those who have gotten their evaluation report already, is it normal to have only the Master's degree listed under "CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY" and not the Bachelor's degree? Both degrees are listed under the subsequent section, "CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS", but only the Master's is indicated under the equivalency summary section. Just wondering if that's how it's supposed to be.
@mbaleine I was wondering if my WES report also lists only Masters degree. Right now am in stage of "All documents are reviewed and accepted" though only masters degree documents has reached from my university and Bachelors degree documents are yet to be sent by university to WES.

Any help on this?