+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

aadi_capri

Feb 18, 2020
@aadi_capri WES status updated? for me status is on-hold
Type: Evaluation update - Assessing PG Diploma from UK institute.

17 December 2019: Application created and payment made.
24 January 2020: Documents received and signed for by WES.
31 January 2020: We are processing a new package or document for your application.
11 February 2020: We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s).
19 February 2020: We are reviewing your evaluation. All documents were reviewed and accepted. Estimated completion date: 3/17/2020

So far so good!
Hi my transcripts were delivered on 18th Feb 2020, till now they havent acknowledged the receipt of the documents on the site. Is there anything to worry about? Should I connect with them over phone?

premforca

Jan 8, 2020
Hi All,

My WES document got delivered on 18/02/2020. So far I haven't received acknowledgement from WES or status changes in WES site. Do I need wait for some more time or I have to contact WES?

Barkook

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Hi my transcripts were delivered on 18th Feb 2020, till now they havent acknowledged the receipt of the documents on the site. Is there anything to worry about? Should I connect with them over phone?
It took me exactly one week from them receiving my documents, which would be tomorrow end-of-day for you. Hopefully you get an update by today!

aadi_capri

Feb 18, 2020
It took me exactly one week from them receiving my documents, which would be tomorrow end-of-day for you. Hopefully you get an update by today!
thank you!

I have a choice between the below colleges to join- Could you please help to review if these are good options-
1) University of New Brunswick-MS in computer science
2) Brock University-MS in computer science
3) University of regina
4) dalhousie university
5) Thompson river university
6) Memorial university newfoundland.
7) Lakehead.

Could you anyone please guide to join the best out of these.

Jatt2canada

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
You created a WES account.
12/26/2019

You submitted your application.
Updated 1/10/2020

Transcripts received
Updated 02/14/2020

We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s).
Status last updated: 2/18/2020

No update since then....

Jatt2canada

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Evaluation in Progress
Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
The estimated completion date of your evaluation is 3/20/2020

Got an update right now

Jatt2canada

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Type: Evaluation update - Assessing PG Diploma from UK institute.

17 December 2019: Application created and payment made.
24 January 2020: Documents received and signed for by WES.
31 January 2020: We are processing a new package or document for your application.
11 February 2020: We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s).
19 February 2020: We are reviewing your evaluation. All documents were reviewed and accepted. Estimated completion date: 3/17/2020

So far so good!
we have similar timelines

Reactions: Barkook

Ardika

Aug 8, 2015
Well I did both but nothing useful! Called them and customer service was educating me that he cannot see more than I see as status and I better contact them via form since they can forward the email to relevant department which can see more details on my case which I did! Well you guessed right, I got generic response...
Well, I didn't see any harm in giving another try by calling WES. Friday a very helpful representative picked up my call! She was not giving me shitty general type of answer! It was like I am calling somewhere else! She actually agreed with me that aknowledging receipt of documents on 22nd January and not giving status update by 20th Feb is a long time and apologized for that! She added a note to my case so they would update my application and told me unfortunately it's Friday evening so I will hear from WES by next week and advised to call back if I didn't in couple of days. I was surprised by her resolution oriented service and told her, you have been very helpful! Completely different experience contacting WES! Anyhow I got two updates at same time, Documents accepted and estimation of completion by end March 2020. At least I won't be tracking it till then anymore...such a relief

mancugay

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Hi guys,
Finally I got the WES ECA report. This is quite an interesting journey (especially the timeline) so I would like to share with you guys, and also ask for some clarifications.
Outcome: Master's degree
Credential: Master in Economics of Banking and Finance.
Recognition: Joint degree between an institution in Vietnam and ESCP Europe in Paris.
Studied in Vietnam.
Total time taken from application submitted to final report: 2.5 months, with details as follows:
  • 13/11: Application submitted
  • 23/11: Transcript sent
  • 28/11: Transcript delivered
  • 5/12: "We are processing a new package"
  • 13/12: "We are analyzing and evaluating documents"
  • From 1/1 to 20/2: A lot of calls and emails from me asking why the review took so long, but I was only given very generic and automated answers.
  • 18/2: Also applied for ICES as I felt it was taking so long and the outcome might not be as desired
  • 21/2: Send DMs via WES Facebook and Twitter fanpage
  • 24/2 (9am): They replied via Twitter, stating that they will "escalate the problem to the proper department".
  • 24/2 (2pm): They replied via Facebook, stating "Your evaluation scheduled for completion on 3/20/2020"
  • 24/2 (4pm): status "Completed" (electronic copy available for download)
Yes you heard me right. After a long wait from "We are analyzing and evaluating your documents", suddenly it changed to "Complete" with no steps in between (and also no second verification needed).
Would you guys please help me clarify the following points:
  • On the electronic report, there is no stamp. Is that normal, and I can use it to submit for EE now?
  • The certificate number to input in EE profile is the one ending with "IMM" right?
  • My name on certificate is NGUYEN MINH MAN (last name: NGUYEN, First name: MAN; Middle name MINH), but on the report it is "NGUYEN, Man Minh". Is that alright?
  • My degree is a joint degree between a Vietnamese institution and ECSP Europe in Paris. The "country" on the report is France, but I studied in Vietnam, is that ok? In the Education section in EE profile, which location should I input, Vietnam or France?
Thank you so much for your help. Good luck on your journey, guys!

Barkook

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Hi guys,
Finally I got the WES ECA report. This is quite an interesting journey (especially the timeline) so I would like to share with you guys, and also ask for some clarifications.
Outcome: Master's degree
Credential: Master in Economics of Banking and Finance.
Recognition: Joint degree between an institution in Vietnam and ESCP Europe in Paris.
Studied in Vietnam.
Total time taken from application submitted to final report: 2.5 months, with details as follows:
  • 13/11: Application submitted
  • 23/11: Transcript sent
  • 28/11: Transcript delivered
  • 5/12: "We are processing a new package"
  • 13/12: "We are analyzing and evaluating documents"
  • From 1/1 to 20/2: A lot of calls and emails from me asking why the review took so long, but I was only given very generic and automated answers.
  • 18/2: Also applied for ICES as I felt it was taking so long and the outcome might not be as desired
  • 21/2: Send DMs via WES Facebook and Twitter fanpage
  • 24/2 (9am): They replied via Twitter, stating that they will "escalate the problem to the proper department".
  • 24/2 (2pm): They replied via Facebook, stating "Your evaluation scheduled for completion on 3/20/2020"
  • 24/2 (4pm): status "Completed" (electronic copy available for download)
Yes you heard me right. After a long wait from "We are analyzing and evaluating your documents", suddenly it changed to "Complete" with no steps in between (and also no second verification needed).
Would you guys please help me clarify the following points:
  • On the electronic report, there is no stamp. Is that normal, and I can use it to submit for EE now?
  • The certificate number to input in EE profile is the one ending with "IMM" right?
  • My name on certificate is NGUYEN MINH MAN (last name: NGUYEN, First name: MAN; Middle name MINH), but on the report it is "NGUYEN, Man Minh". Is that alright?
  • My degree is a joint degree between a Vietnamese institution and ECSP Europe in Paris. The "country" on the report is France, but I studied in Vietnam, is that ok? In the Education section in EE profile, which location should I input, Vietnam or France?
Thank you so much for your help. Good luck on your journey, guys!
This is really great to hear! And just shows us that escalating via emails and phone calls is nowhere nearly as effective as social media channels. Thanks for sharing your timeline in detail.

1. Yes, they do not come stamped.
2. That is correct
3. I saw somewhere on this thread a similar inquiry, I'd try to find other similar inquiries on the forum to be at ease but I feel like it's fine.
4. You need to put down the country where you were -physically- during the duration of your study, i.e Vietnam in this case. If i'm not mistaken you'll be expected to provide PCC from France if you put that in.

Reactions: mancugay

meme13422

Feb 26, 2020
Hi. I'm new to this form. My estimated date is 18/03/2020. But there will be a draw on that day that I really want to participate in. Do you think I can ask for the online report to be issued one day earlier? Anyone else expecting his report on or around that day? Any suggestions? Thanks!

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Hi. I'm new to this form. My estimated date is 18/03/2020. But there will be a draw on that day that I really want to participate in. Do you think I can ask for the online report to be issued one day earlier? Anyone else expecting his report on or around that day? Any suggestions? Thanks!
Usually the online report is generated upto a week earlier so you might as well be in time for the 18 Mar draw. Pls remember to keep documents ready . Also as we do not know whether there will be a draw on 18th dont worry too much about WES , instead concentrate on other aspects like PCC and Medicals if you are certain about ITA

Thanks and just my opinion , i am not an expert or a lawyer

Mayur321

Feb 27, 2020
Hi,

Can some one help me on WES evaluation for BachelorDegree (3 Years). I was awarded with degree in 5 years duration (part time program not the regular course). Is that valid and WES gives credentials for it, if 3 years degree completed in 5 years time?

Kindly some one help on this please.

momomomo

Feb 27, 2020
Bonjour,
je suis nouveau dans le groupe et j'ai besoin de vos avis. J'ai initié la procédure wes en août 2019 et wes a envoyé les documents pour vérification deux fois à mon institut. N'ayant pas le temps ce n'est que le mois dernier que je me suis rapproché de l'école pour cela. A cet effet, l'école à envoyé les documents vérifiés à wes et ils ont reçu le 05/02/2020. Six jours plus tard une mise à jour a été fait et est la suivante:
Nous attendons que votre ou vos institutions vérifient vos documents . c'est la mémé qu'avant l'envois des documents vérifies par l'institut.

Dernière mise à jour du statut: 2/12/2020

J'ai relancé wes sur le sujet et il m'envois le message: nous avons transmis vos dossiers ...............
La question est de savoir si je dois retourner à l'université pour qu'il envois à nouveau les documents ou alors attendre une autre mise à jour?