Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Usually the online report is generated upto a week earlier so you might as well be in time for the 18 Mar draw. Pls remember to keep documents ready . Also as we do not know whether there will be a draw on 18th dont worry too much about WES , instead concentrate on other aspects like PCC and Medicals if you are certain about ITA

Thanks and just my opinion , i am not an expert or a lawyer
Do you mean that we'll generally be emailed the online report a week before the estimated date of completion automatically? Or do we need to request it by calling/emailing WES?

My completion date is 9 March, but if there was some way I could get my digital report by the EE draw on 4 March, that would be amazing! :)

Reactions: NivedhithaCibi

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Do you mean that we'll generally be emailed the online report a week before the estimated date of completion automatically? Or do we need to request it by calling/emailing WES?

My completion date is 9 March, but if there was some way I could get my digital report by the EE draw on 4 March, that would be amazing! :)
My date of completion given was Nov 6 but I got the report on Oct 30 , my spouse's date given was Sep 30 but she got hers by Sep 23. We did not request or call WES to expedate

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
My date of completion given was Nov 6 but I got the report on Oct 30 , my spouse's date given was Sep 30 but she got hers by Sep 23. We did not request or call WES to expedate
Awesome! Maybe the completion date is when they ship the physical one? Hopefully mine comes earlier too.

DJNP29

Feb 27, 2020
Hi All,

The current status for my wife WES is as follows:

We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s).

Status last updated: 2/26/2020

Our evaluators are reviewing your documents for accuracy and completeness. We will notify you if we need additional documents to proceed with your report or provide an estimated completion date.
You are not required to do anything at this time.

Any idea how long will this process take?

georgeb88

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
Hi guys,
Finally I got the WES ECA report. This is quite an interesting journey (especially the timeline) so I would like to share with you guys, and also ask for some clarifications.
Outcome: Master's degree
Credential: Master in Economics of Banking and Finance.
Recognition: Joint degree between an institution in Vietnam and ESCP Europe in Paris.
Studied in Vietnam.
Total time taken from application submitted to final report: 2.5 months, with details as follows:
  • 13/11: Application submitted
  • 23/11: Transcript sent
  • 28/11: Transcript delivered
  • 5/12: "We are processing a new package"
  • 13/12: "We are analyzing and evaluating documents"
  • From 1/1 to 20/2: A lot of calls and emails from me asking why the review took so long, but I was only given very generic and automated answers.
  • 18/2: Also applied for ICES as I felt it was taking so long and the outcome might not be as desired
  • 21/2: Send DMs via WES Facebook and Twitter fanpage
  • 24/2 (9am): They replied via Twitter, stating that they will "escalate the problem to the proper department".
  • 24/2 (2pm): They replied via Facebook, stating "Your evaluation scheduled for completion on 3/20/2020"
  • 24/2 (4pm): status "Completed" (electronic copy available for download)
Yes you heard me right. After a long wait from "We are analyzing and evaluating your documents", suddenly it changed to "Complete" with no steps in between (and also no second verification needed).
Would you guys please help me clarify the following points:
  • On the electronic report, there is no stamp. Is that normal, and I can use it to submit for EE now?
  • The certificate number to input in EE profile is the one ending with "IMM" right?
  • My name on certificate is NGUYEN MINH MAN (last name: NGUYEN, First name: MAN; Middle name MINH), but on the report it is "NGUYEN, Man Minh". Is that alright?
  • My degree is a joint degree between a Vietnamese institution and ECSP Europe in Paris. The "country" on the report is France, but I studied in Vietnam, is that ok? In the Education section in EE profile, which location should I input, Vietnam or France?
Thank you so much for your help. Good luck on your journey, guys!
Could you please help me with the contact number that you used for reaching them?

mancugay

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Could you please help me with the contact number that you used for reaching them?
You just DM them via facebook and twitter fanpage. Only when the situation becomes too out of hand, you can DM me for extreme step.
Twitter @ Wespicks
Facebook: search World Education Services

UmarPaL

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Awesome! Maybe the completion date is when they ship the physical one? Hopefully mine comes earlier too.
Usually the online report is generated upto a week earlier so you might as well be in time for the 18 Mar draw. Pls remember to keep documents ready . Also as we do not know whether there will be a draw on 18th dont worry too much about WES , instead concentrate on other aspects like PCC and Medicals if you are certain about ITA

Thanks and just my opinion , i am not an expert or a lawyer
Dude my completion date is today 28th feb 2020. Still havnt received any electronic report? Let alone a week earlier

Sambrama

Feb 27, 2020
Hello

I need a help to understand what I need to do.... I had sent directly my trascript from VTU India to Wes.. according to tracking the item is delivered on 24 February but still my Wes status is IN HOLD... Even if I try Wes tracking system it says that package not yet received.... Kindly help me with further steps...

VinothAJ

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hi, I received my WES report today but it has come with a cavaet. In my UG Degree, my name is "Vinoth S" and my PG its "Vinoth Sivasankaran". So, they have put a note saying "The names on one or more of the academic credentials submitted for evaluation differ from the name indicated above."

Is that going to be a problem when I create the Express Entry profile? Should I be prep-ing any document to validate that difference? Any feedback or help is highly appreciated.

mammu.529

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Hello

I need a help to understand what I need to do.... I had sent directly my trascript from VTU India to Wes.. according to tracking the item is delivered on 24 February but still my Wes status is IN HOLD... Even if I try Wes tracking system it says that package not yet received.... Kindly help me with further steps...
Same thing for us also.

Jatt2canada

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Hi, I received my WES report today but it has come with a cavaet. In my UG Degree, my name is "Vinoth S" and my PG its "Vinoth Sivasankaran". So, they have put a note saying "The names on one or more of the academic credentials submitted for evaluation differ from the name indicated above."

Is that going to be a problem when I create the Express Entry profile? Should I be prep-ing any document to validate that difference? Any feedback or help is highly appreciated.
Hi,
Did you get the e-report earlier? or everything on the same day?
How many days did it take from acceptance of documents

Ayabemm

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
[QUOTE="ZAtoC

[/QUOTE]
My completion date is march 9 too, lets see what happens on march 2.

Ayabemm

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
[QUOTE="UmarPaL
Dude my completion date is today 28th feb 2020. Still havnt received any electronic report? Let alone a week earlier
[/QUOTE]
Have u now gotten your report?

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
yeah man tough luck then i wsa just saying our experience