+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Ayabemm

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Nothing yet, unfortunately. But I see the draw actually happened on the 2nd. Hopefully we get ours next Monday! Let me know what happens with yours. :)
I pray it comes on Monday. Has your status moved to final review yet? Mine hasn’t

Ayabemm

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
I pray it comes on Monday. Has your status moved to final review yet? Mine hasn’t
I noticed an error on the timeline for reviewed documents. I can see 2009 for my certificate when it should be 2010. My transcripts shows 2009 which is correct but my certificate was awarded in 2010 but they put 2009. I’ve called and used the contact us form but nothing yet. I pray it wont affect my ECA coming out on Monday . Has anyone had such experience?

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Neither has mine. Still says, "We are reviewing your evaluation". I will definitely contact them next week if I still haven't received anything.

Sam0099

Mar 6, 2020
Wehoo, super fast evaluation ,
B.com ECA by WES

Account created - 2/3/2020
Documents submitted- 2/11/2020
Documents delivered-2/18/2020
We are preparing a new documents- 2/23/2020
We are evaluating and analyzing your documents-02/29/2020
Evaluation is in progress- All your documents are accepted and estimated date of delivery is 4/1/2020. 3/5/2020.

Less than 1 and half month .

mohit2018

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Hi,

I am upgrading my WES ECA report, and I am adding PGD to my previously evaluated bachelors. In the required document section, WES shows only one section for PGD where they demand Certification & Marksheets. (There is no such section for Bachelors). But in the footnote, in the Important Information section ( which seems generic) it says:

Note carefully: You must also provide your bachelor’s degree documents. WES cannot complete an evaluation without these documents. The only exceptions where your bachelor’s degree documents are not required are: Master of Education, Master of Engineering, Master of Philosophy, and Master of Technology.

This is a bit confusing for me.
Do we need to send bachelor transcripts again? Can someone shed some light on it, please?

Thanks in advance.

DJNP29

Feb 27, 2020
Hi,

I am upgrading my WES ECA report, and I am adding PGD to my previously evaluated bachelors. In the required document section, WES shows only one section for PGD where they demand Certification & Marksheets. (There is no such section for Bachelors). But in the footnote, in the Important Information section ( which seems generic) it says:

Note carefully: You must also provide your bachelor’s degree documents. WES cannot complete an evaluation without these documents. The only exceptions where your bachelor’s degree documents are not required are: Master of Education, Master of Engineering, Master of Philosophy, and Master of Technology.

This is a bit confusing for me.
Do we need to send bachelor transcripts again? Can someone shed some light on it, please?

Thanks in advance.
For my wife, I have sent the Transcripts for Master of Technology alone for evaluation considering the above points. Even I'm waiting for some answers.

mohit2018

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
For my wife, I have sent the Transcripts for Master of Technology alone for evaluation considering the above points. Even I'm waiting for some answers.
In your case, graduation documents were not required so I guess its fine for you. :)

Sandeep965

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
My status is changed to on hold: we are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents. My UG degree and statement of marks are accepted. For my PG degree and statement of marks WES requested for further verification from the issuing institution. I did my UG AND PG IN BHARATHIAR UNIVERSITY.
my question is DO I NEED TO DO ANYTHING FROM SIDE TO EXPEDITIOUS THE PROCESS and DO I NEED TO PAY ANYTHING TO WES AND THE UNIVERSITY FOR THIS SECONDARY VERIFICATION?
Anyone gone through this phase? especially from Bharathiar university, I kindly request to help me in this.
Hello
You don’t have to pay to WES or University. If you can just request at examination department at your university to reply to WES verification email to escalate the process. That’s what I am going through but I studied through different University.

mammu.529

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Wehoo, super fast evaluation ,
B.com ECA by WES

Account created - 2/3/2020
Documents submitted- 2/11/2020
Documents delivered-2/18/2020
We are preparing a new documents- 2/23/2020
We are evaluating and analyzing your documents-02/29/2020
Evaluation is in progress- All your documents are accepted and estimated date of delivery is 4/1/2020. 3/5/2020.

Less than 1 and half month .
Which university u r in to?
My B.com transcripts from Kakatiya university “we r preparing new documents from 29th”.