+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Barkook

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Sadly for me, the status "We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s)" has been staying the same since Dec 13th, regardless of tons of enquiry via email or phone. They basically just give very generic answers.
Oh no, that is crazy. I'm sorry to hear they're taking that long. I would do as suggested with Twitter/LinkedIn.
Where is your educational degree/credentials from if you don't mind me asking? I ask because my wife's ECA took exactly one month since it was US school. So it must be a big factor with different timelines.

Tanisha_123

Feb 16, 2020
I submitted it on the 23rd of February with my both degrees including bachelors and masters. My master's degree got delivered immediately due to eQuals, but bachelor's degree was taking an inordinate amount of time due to the manual process of sending the documents to WES. Therefore, I decided to remove my bachelors from my application to expedite the process by taking advantage of my Australian masters. However, my bachelor's documents have already been delivered to WES now, but again it would have taken more time for the documents to be verified. before removing my bachelor's docs, I contacted WES to ascertain the success rate and then decided to remove my bachelors.
Hi would you please let me know how long did it take by wes for submission by myequals?

stacygal

Jan 7, 2020
Type: Evaluation update - Assessing PG Diploma from UK institute.

17 December 2019: Application created and payment made.
24 January 2020: Documents received and signed for by WES.
31 January 2020: We are processing a new package or document for your application.
11 February 2020: We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s).

Anxiously waiting to hear about my completion date now. I'd honestly be happy with anything before April. :confused:
hello please I would like to know what WES accessed your PG DIP as...

hlol

Feb 17, 2020
Why does WES suck big time? Its been almost 4 months now. All my documents were reviewed and accepted by 12/30/19 and was updated to receive the report on 01/27/20 . After calling 2 times they again changed that date and now there is no date when i will get a report.
I am in the same situation, I should have received my report until January 27th 2020, but didn't, and in February 5th 2020 there was an update and now I don't have an estimated completion date. Are you still waiting?

Was anyone else in the same situation and have received already? How long did it take? Did they give a reason for that?

premforca

Jan 8, 2020
Hi all,
I applied for wes and I am 100% sure that I have given correct address with WES reference number. please refer below for the current status is of post. What does the status mean? will they try to deliver again? is there anything I have to do from my side?
17/02/202010:10:00CanadaM4MNot DeliveredAirMissed Delivery ITEM BEING HELD, ADDRESSEE BEI

Last edited:

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi all,
I applied for wes and I am 100% sure that I have given correct address with WES reference number. please refer below for the current status is of post. What does the status mean? will they try to deliver again? is there anything I have to do from my side?
17/02/202010:10:00CanadaM4MNot DeliveredAirMissed Delivery ITEM BEING HELD, ADDRESSEE BEI
Do you have a tracking number for the shipment? Maybe try and contact the postal services?

aadi_capri

Feb 18, 2020
Hi all,
Hi, I am in the same boat. Seems like many couriers were not acknowledged. They should try to reattempt the delivery tomorrow(Canada).

17/02/202010:10:00CanadaM4MNot DeliveredAir Missed Delivery ITEM BEING HELD, ADDRESSEE BEI

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi, I am in the same boat. Seems like many couriers were not acknowledged. They should try to reattempt the delivery tomorrow(Canada).

To my knowledge, it is standard practice for the courier to reattempt delivery, so I would not worry at this point.

arock

Feb 4, 2020
Yesterday was a national holiday (Feb 18, 2020) in Canada. Probably all the mails are stuck there (including mine :) )

Its best to check at the end of the day today.

Thanks for opening this thread. Hope it helps others.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I also thought so, and I added one credential from Australia through myequals. Thought it will be lot quicker like within 2 weeks. Now I am worried :(
If they already gave you an estimated date, then you will receive your report on that day or 1-2 days earlier, I got my report 2 days early.