South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
  • 13 December 2019: WES profile created
  • 13 December 2019: Payment made
  • 23 December 2019: Documents delivered to WES (according to courier)
  • 30 December 2019: WES acknowledged receipt of documents (only after I emailed to ask)
  • 30 December 2019: WES said documents are being processed
  • 3 January 2020: WES said documents are under evaluation
Haven't heard anything since. Emailed twice, and had no replies. Called once, and was told that everything looks fine, and I would get an update via email in 5 days regarding my query about when I will get an estimated date of completion. Haven't received anything yet.

Ardika

Aug 8, 2015
I was asked to send transcript of records directly from University which was delivered on 20th January the 22nd status updated as : We are processing a new package or document for your application. Then silenco... Is it normal? More than 10 working days?o_O

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I was asked to send transcript of records directly from University which was delivered on 20th January the 22nd status updated as : We are processing a new package or document for your application. Then silenco... Is it normal? More than 10 working days?o_O
Based on my experience, that seems normal. It's a shame there aren't estimated completion dates for all stages. I was told that my escalation hadn't received a response, and they would submit another one. Not sure why mine has been stuck in the evaluation stage for so long, with no estimated date of completion.

Barkook

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Type: Evaluation update - Assessing PG Diploma from UK institute.

17 December 2019: Application created and payment made.
24 January 2020: Documents received and signed for by WES.
31 January 2020: We are processing a new package or document for your application.
Hoping for a meaningful update by next week. :(

Ardika

Aug 8, 2015
Based on my experience, that seems normal. It's a shame there aren't estimated completion dates for all stages. I was told that my escalation hadn't received a response, and they would submit another one. Not sure why mine has been stuck in the evaluation stage for so long, with no estimated date of completion.
Well called them yesterday, the customer service was educating me that I should write them instead of calling because he sees what I see on website but with email they can forward to evaluation center! I am now confused! He didn't want to help me or what? I have seen people here saying they get more details by calling WES! Anyhow this is taking forever...

alexslx

Nov 1, 2019
Porto Alegre, RS
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
  • 01/12/2019: Application Submitted
  • 01/12/2019: Payment made (Credit Card)
  • 06/02/2020: Documents delivered to WES
  • 07/02/2020: WES acknowledged receipt of documents
  • 07/02/2020:
    • Due Date: Not Displayed Yet.
    • Obs: I didn't receive any e-mail communication about this.

Shibabh28

Feb 8, 2020
  • 01/12/2019: Application Submitted
  • 01/12/2019: Payment made (Credit Card)
  • 06/02/2020: Documents delivered to WES
  • 07/02/2020: WES acknowledged receipt of documents
  • 07/02/2020:
    • Due Date: Not Displayed Yet.
    • Obs: I didn't receive any e-mail communication about this.
The completion date email will be sent when they are in process to create the evaluation.

my case which is around 7-8 working days after receiving all required doc.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
The completion date email will be sent when they are in process to create the evaluation.

my case which is around 7-8 working days after receiving all required doc.
You're really lucky! They've been evaluating my docs for 26 working days now, and I still don't have the estimated completion date.

Shibabh28

Feb 8, 2020
You're really lucky! They've been evaluating my docs for 26 working days now, and I still don't have the estimated completion date.
Thanks. I only knew I am lucky after reading all these threads.

but be patient, as once the evaluation is in progress they will send you a email (while other status change has no email) usually the completion take another month.

I am only missing this ECA no for my application...while seeing the CRS soars higher and higher..make me worried

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Thanks. I only knew I am lucky after reading all these threads.

but be patient, as once the evaluation is in progress they will send you a email (while other status change has no email) usually the completion take another month.

I am only missing this ECA no for my application...while seeing the CRS soars higher and higher..make me worried
Same here. This is the final thing I need before applying. What's your ECA estimated completion date?

Shibabh28

Feb 8, 2020
Same here. This is the final thing I need before applying. What's your ECA estimated completion date?
5 March 2020. Is it I can get the ECA no on that day?
I wish I read the forum earlier so I would start the WES process same time as my IELTS...

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
5 March 2020. Is it I can get the ECA no on that day?
I wish I read the forum earlier so I would start the WES process same time as my IELTS...
From what I have read online, you will be emailed the ECA on (or close to) the estimated date of completion, and then you can apply for EE with the WES reference number from the ECA. Obviously you'll still need to wait to receive the printed copy, but you don't need the physical copy to submit the EE application (or ever, as far as I understand).

Shame, yeah, that would've been good. I just read their processing time on their website, but they seem to be taking longer now. I couldn't request my ECA any sooner, as I was still waiting to graduate from my master's, and get my degree certificate to send to WES. As soon as that happened, I requested the ECA.

Hope yours is actually completed on 5 March! And I hope I get my estimated completion date soon. Otherwise I'll call again. It's a pity they don't have an online system to track queries. I have reference numbers from emails, but I have to call them to track them.