+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

mohamuda

Dec 15, 2019
I got my WES report today (Jan 30, 2019) even though it was due on Jan 31, 2019 (tomorrow). It took them exactly 2 months since they received the documents. Still faster than other ECA services. It went from 'We are reviewing your evaluation' to 'Completed' without 'Final review.'
my WES went final review to completed within few hours :)

UmarPaL

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Guys. I want help. How do I contact Wes since they haven't mentioned any email address? Secondly, I am from Pakistan heard that they are not considering our MBA degrees equal to masters? Is it true? What should we do? Since I have 4 years bsc, Hons, in business and 2 years masters (mba). Please guide. Thanks

cherry7479

Oct 29, 2018
Why does WES suck big time? Its been almost 4 months now. All my documents were reviewed and accepted by 12/30/19 and was updated to receive the report on 01/27/20 . After calling 2 times they again changed that date and now there is no date when i will get a report.

haris_rasheed

Jul 13, 2018
Guys. I want help. How do I contact Wes since they haven't mentioned any email address? Secondly, I am from Pakistan heard that they are not considering our MBA degrees equal to masters? Is it true? What should we do? Since I have 4 years bsc, Hons, in business and 2 years masters (mba). Please guide. Thanks
I am from Pakistan, and an MBA. Wes reviewed my MBA as Masters, but my frnd he is also an MBA and got reviewed BSC 4 years by WES. so you never know, what they will do. Just luck

Reactions: UmarPaL

UmarPaL

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
I am from Pakistan, and an MBA. Wes reviewed my MBA as Masters, but my frnd he is also an MBA and got reviewed BSC 4 years by WES. so you never know, what they will do. Just luck
Dear Haris. May I ask from where did you do your MBA and is your education of 18 years with MBA. Btw congrats on your ITA

Reactions: haris_rasheed

jointhecommunity

Jan 15, 2020
Why does WES suck big time? Its been almost 4 months now. All my documents were reviewed and accepted by 12/30/19 and was updated to receive the report on 01/27/20 . After calling 2 times they again changed that date and now there is no date when i will get a report.
no worries ;) my last update got stuck on 11/19/2019
I made 3 emails, 5 calls already and..... nothing

sorb

Dec 12, 2019
No email for wes, just got their website -> contact us -> then fill all details and submit.
WES does recognize GNM 3 years hospital study and training and in remarks they put not comparable to a Completed Canadian education. Do you think this result of evaluation can be used for caregiver program ?

UmarPaL

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
My Application
Payment made: 22nd december 2019
Document package 1: Received 26th, December,2019
Document package 2: Received 7th, January, 2020
Confirmation Received: Document Evaluation: 10th, January 2020.
Update1: Document under evaluation: 16th, January 2020.
Update 2: Evaluation in progress: 31st January 2020. (Also, the estimated completion date of your evaluation is 28th, February,2020.

VinothAJ

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
I got an update today as well, with an estimated completion date of Feb 28. My wife's documents reached on Jan 14 but they're yet to confirm the sufficiency of documents. Evaluation comes after that.

Should've got this done much before. We've been just sitting on a CRS of 476 for a couple of weeks now :( and looks like we cant get the profile done until March.

dr.maddy

Jan 11, 2020
Hi guys, I need help big time. WES sent me an email today morning with status 'on hold' stating that they are yet to receive my Bachelors degree certificate while marks card has been accepted. I inquired with my agent and he says he has dispatched both degree and marks card to them. Should i contact WES and find the reason for HOLD? Or wait as my agent says it will take a week to update as it is only a confirmation error (written email confirmation) from the college side to WES? What do you suggest? Did this happen to anyone?