+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
Hello, I have a question regarding wes evaluation. I have gotten the Wes evaluation done and have received the ECA aswell but what i wanted to know is can i leave out one of the credentials in express entry profile even if it is evaluated by wes ? or would this cause a problem ?
i got 3 bachelor evaluations and one diploma . I do not wish to add one of the credential from it to my express entry profile because it does not effect my points as i would still have 2 or more bachelors.

So would it cause a problem that even though i got an evaluation for it but i have not claimed it in my express entry profile ? Or should i ask Wes to remove it?

This credential does not effect anything for me. As all three degrees are in finance so it is not like if i leave this one out it effects my work experience.

This was my second evaluation as i had upgraded to add another evaluation. even though i had asked wes to remove this one but unfortunately they did not remove and i am afraid they would take ages to remove it if i request them again after the eca is already done now.

Dr Seun

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
For those from Nigeria, how long does it take for WES to begin evaluating your documents after second verification is sent by your school?

My school in Nigeria sent the second verification via mail on the 24th of last month and wes updated same day to "we are processing a new document for your application"
It's been that way for these past two weeks and I have sent a mail on update but no response.
Pls what should I expect next and how long will it take to get the ECA?

alexslx

Nov 1, 2019
Porto Alegre, RS
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
How long usually they take after all documents received? They usually meet their due date or not? I'm feeling very anxious. I have email and app notifications and still checking their website everyday.

Also, if they don't give what I need (two or more degrees) I can request from other institution or ircc will see and take the worst?

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Got an update on my profile today - I've moved to the next stage, thankfully!
  • 13 December 2019: WES profile created
  • 13 December 2019: Payment made
  • 23 December 2019: Documents delivered to WES (according to courier)
  • 30 December 2019: WES acknowledged receipt of documents (only after I emailed to ask)
  • 30 December 2019: WES said documents are being processed
  • 3 January 2020: WES said documents are under evaluation
  • 10 February 2020: WES said they're reviewing my evaluation. The estimated date of completion is 9 March 2020.
Very nice to finally have my estimated completion date. It's a pity I still have to wait so long, but at least I have an idea of the timeline now.

Reactions: Barkook

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
FYI guys It took 3 full months to complete my report by WES for IRCC purposes, what a relief ;)
Good Luck for you all...
Must be so nice to have it done! :) As a matter of interest, did WES complete it on your estimated date of completion, or was it late?

Barkook

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Type: Evaluation update - Assessing PG Diploma from UK institute.

17 December 2019: Application created and payment made.
24 January 2020: Documents received and signed for by WES.
31 January 2020: We are processing a new package or document for your application.
11 February 2020: We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s).

Anxiously waiting to hear about my completion date now. I'd honestly be happy with anything before April. :confused:

Ardika

Aug 8, 2015
I was asked to send transcript of records directly from University which was delivered on 20th January the 22nd status updated as : We are processing a new package or document for your application. Then silenco... Is it normal? More than 10 working days?o_O
Mystery solved. Contacted WES, here is final part of the email:

Note: Your evaluation will be completed in 35 business days after receipt, review, and approval of all documents, and payment in full.

So basically I should get the evaluation by 11th of March! That's kinda long. Hope it won't be later than that!

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019

Note: Your evaluation will be completed in 35 business days after receipt, review, and approval of all documents, and payment in full.

So basically I should get the evaluation by 11th of March! That's kinda long. Hope it won't be later than that!
Dude.. I wouldn't believe them.. Until you get estimated completion date on their website, they will take as long as they want.. Pester them until they update estimated completion date

mancugay

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Type: Evaluation update - Assessing PG Diploma from UK institute.

17 December 2019: Application created and payment made.
24 January 2020: Documents received and signed for by WES.
31 January 2020: We are processing a new package or document for your application.
11 February 2020: We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s).

Anxiously waiting to hear about my completion date now. I'd honestly be happy with anything before April. :confused:
Sadly for me, the status "We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s)" has been staying the same since Dec 13th, regardless of tons of enquiry via email or phone. They basically just give very generic answers.

• Wow

mancugay

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020

You misunderstood. That line of the email is just general information. Unless when all documents have been really reviewed and accepted and you can see a specific estimated completion date on your profile, the 35-day timeline does not count yet.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
You misunderstood. That line of the email is just general information. Unless when all documents have been really reviewed and accepted and you can see a specific estimated completion date on your profile, the 35-day timeline does not count yet.
Try twitter.. Try messaging their heads on LinkedIn..