+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

saezien

Dec 10, 2019
This is frustrating. Keep us posted when you get your completion date.
My degrees are also from France. I guess I will have to call them again on Monday, as I don't think I will get any update today.
When did you submit your documents? Mine were received by WES on the 23rd of October. Anyway I got my estimation yesterday finally. I didn't have to call again. My report is due for January 14th. Fingers crossed.

Hey, you could call them using TextNow app. Using this app you get a virtual Canada or US cell number and can make unlimited free calls and texts to Canada and US numbers.

Their number is +1 (800) 361-6106

They are open Monday to Friday from 9:00AM to 6:00 pm (Eastern Time)
I'm using the free trial from Skype to call them lol. Unlimited calls to North America.

Reactions: daksh13

daksh13

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
When did you submit your documents? Mine were received by WES on the 23rd of October. Anyway I got my estimation yesterday finally. I didn't have to call again. My report is due for January 14th. Fingers crossed.

I'm using the free trial from Skype to call them lol. Unlimited calls to North America.
Can you share your timelines and was it only bachelors or B+ Master’s.

rajsekhar

Nov 6, 2019
Yes, you are correct they are being wicked slow.

Today, I got an update saying that "your evaluation is under final review and your evaluation will be sent to your recipient(s)".

So, I am expecting my final report to be available soon for download. Hopefully by tomorrow or coming Monday morning.
I got my report today guys, my expected date of completion was 12/11/19 and I got my ECA on 12/13/19.

yine

Sep 5, 2019
Let me share my timelines incase it’s of help to anyone

10/10/2019: Application Submitted
24/10/2019: Documents reached WES as per courier tracking
26/10/2019: Wes Status Updated
Reached out via twitter asking for a update on two occasions
21/11/2019 : Status on Hold ‘Sent documents to Uni for verification
Mailed university but they said they haven’t received any email or hard copy request.
Reached out to WES again and they gave me the option of registered courier (dint use it though)
03/12/2019 : Uni said they have received request from WES(Dint ask whether it was email or hard copy)
06/12/2019 : Wes status Updated ‘ Evaluation in progress’ we are checking your documents for accuracy bla bla bla
13/12/2019: Status Update ‘ We are reviewing your evaluation’Your documents have been reviewed and accepted .

Expected completion date 14/01/2020

I’m evaluating my Bachelors from a University in Nigeria.

daksh13

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
I guess only bachelor’s degree is faster process. If it includes master’s they take additional 5 business days.

as per my analysis only for bachelor’s it’s 10 business days for analysing and accuracy of documents. And 15 for master’s. That is what I observe mostly. That’s sad double degree people :(

kadublu

Dec 7, 2019
Hey guys, same frustration over here...

I have an ECA report issued in 2017 and applied for a report update to include a second degree.

My docs were delivered on 25-Oct by post, and confirmed by WES on 28-Oct.

They updated my application status again on 30-Oct as follows and I haven't received any update since then.

I called WES on 4-Dec and they said it was being escalated. I hope you guys have a smoother process because I am very upset with mine. My last application was much faster and around the same time in the year (back in 2017)

We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s).

Status last updated: 10/31/2019
Finally got an update a few minutes ago...

The estimated completion date of your evaluation is 1/15/2020

At least they confirmed that all documents are good. Looking forward for any draws in the second half of January

Ramsha Bukhari

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019

At least they confirmed that all documents are good. Looking forward for any draws in the second half of January
Did they give any reason for the delay? But still you will be in for January's second draw.How much is your CRS?

Reactions: kadublu

Ramsha Bukhari

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019

mine were delivered on Nov 15, guess mine is going to take long.

kadublu

Dec 7, 2019
Did they give any reason for the delay? But still you will be in for January's second draw.How much is your CRS?
Not really, I didn't get any reason for the delay. If this estimate is correct, the ECA will be complete almost 80 days after the docs were delivered to WES.
My CRS is going up to 467. I hope it's enough for an ITA in January. Let's see...
What about you?

bhargav218

Dec 4, 2019
Good luck with the rest of the process.
Hello,

My current status is "Your evaluation is due for completion on 12/16/2019. It will be sent to you and your recipient(s) the same day."

I want to know if I will be able to download the PDF report with the ECA certificate number immediately after the Evaluation is completed and the Certificate hard copy is mailed?
Or Do I need to wait to receive the hard copy to know my ECA Certificate number?

Is an additional payment required to be able to download the PDF / Know the evaluation result and the ECA certificate number?

kadublu

Dec 7, 2019
Hello,

My current status is "Your evaluation is due for completion on 12/16/2019. It will be sent to you and your recipient(s) the same day."

I want to know if I will be able to download the PDF report with the ECA certificate number immediately after the Evaluation is completed and the Certificate hard copy is mailed?
Or Do I need to wait to receive the hard copy to know my ECA Certificate number?

Is an additional payment required to be able to download the PDF / Know the evaluation result and the ECA certificate number?
You should be able to download a PDF file (soft copy) while the hard copy is on its way to your mailing address.

For Express Entry purposes, you only need the ID that will be in the PDF file. My original ECA's hard copy is still in the original envelope and I never had to use it.