+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Dr Seun

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Pls I just paid for my spouse wes, and got the reference number. Am I supposed to upload a copy of her degree or I should simply go ahead and apply for her transcript to be sent to Wes?

ja1904

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
No
Pls I just paid for my spouse wes, and got the reference number. Am I supposed to upload a copy of her degree or I should simply go ahead and apply for her transcript to be sent to Wes?
No need to upload anything on WES. Proceed with sending transcripts to WES.

Reactions: Dr Seun

jitheshani

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Mine is due for 16-Dec and I was hoping to make it for 18-dec draw, but looking at the trend it seems that's not gonna happen.

AUSSIEMATE

Oct 24, 2019
No not yet. I don't understand what is going on. I have called customer care twice, still nothing. I'm hoping it will be released today
Please update once you get it. I am worried as Christmas holidays ahead and they might drag us to January 2020.

Wanny90

Sep 24, 2019
South Korea
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-01-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2020
Mine is due for 16-Dec and I was hoping to make it for 18-dec draw, but looking at the trend it seems that's not gonna happen.
What draw on 18? Draw already happened on 11. The next one will probably be on 25.

rajsekhar

Nov 6, 2019
Did you got your evaluation? looks like WES is too slow in processing and will take a longer time than estimates.
Yes, you are correct they are being wicked slow.

Today, I got an update saying that "your evaluation is under final review and your evaluation will be sent to your recipient(s)".

So, I am expecting my final report to be available soon for download. Hopefully by tomorrow or coming Monday morning.

Last edited:
Reactions: AUSSIEMATE

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hi Mate,
Did you got your ECA Report??
Hello and sorry for late reply mate, Yes I got the ECA report on 9th December. below is the complete timeline:

Jan 13: Account created
Oct 4: Application Confirmation
Oct 11: Documents sent by university - DHL
Oct 15: Documents delivered DHL
Oct 22: WES - We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Nov 8: WES - All documents were reviewed and accpeted. Your evaluation is in progress. The estimated completion date of your evaluation is 5 Dec 2019.
Dec 5: No update or status change received from WES.
Dec 6: Contacted WES and case escalated.
Dec 6: Your report is under final review and your evaluation will be sent to your recipients.
Dec 9: Your order is complete and we sent copies of your evaluation report to your recipients. Completion email received and PDF Report downloaded.

- I am not satisfied as the actual report was available after 4 days of original estimated due date.
- Secondly, it might have been delayed further if didn't called and escalated.

rajsekhar

Nov 6, 2019
Hello and sorry for late reply mate, Yes I got the ECA report on 9th December. below is the complete timeline:

Jan 13: Account created
Oct 4: Application Confirmation
Oct 11: Documents sent by university - DHL
Oct 15: Documents delivered DHL
Oct 22: WES - We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Nov 8: WES - All documents were reviewed and accpeted. Your evaluation is in progress. The estimated completion date of your evaluation is 5 Dec 2019.
Dec 5: No update or status change received from WES.
Dec 6: Contacted WES and case escalated.
Dec 6: Your report is under final review and your evaluation will be sent to your recipients.
Dec 9: Your order is complete and we sent copies of your evaluation report to your recipients. Completion email received and PDF Report downloaded.

- I am not satisfied as the actual report was available after 4 days of original estimated due date.
- Secondly, it might have been delayed further if didn't called and escalated.
Good luck with the rest of the process.

Reactions: crs350onip