+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

daksh13

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Hello everyone,

I have a question. My college had sent transcript and my status was "analyzing and evaluating" as of Nov 25.

Then I realised I hadn't sent my diploma certificate and sent it on Dec 2 via fax and it got updated in a week and my status was back to "analyzing and evaluating" on Dec 3.

Now I was not sure fax would be accepted or not so had sent a mail in parallel. Document received on Dec 7 as per Wes status.

So will my "Analyzing and evaluating" start all over again for the duplicate documents?!?
No idea. Internally how it works. Logically, should start with whole process, but they restart verification only to that particular degree or only to that certificate/statement of marks.

But not sure if fax is accepted. As they would want University to post these documents to them.

daksh13

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Document delivered: 11/19/2019
Today i received the message: The estimated completion date for your report is January 08, 2020
That’s quick. Great, congratulations on getting the date :)

so was it only bachelor? Or bachelors and masters ?

Reactions: andy108

anieruddha

Dec 8, 2019
Hi,

I started education evolution process somewhat in end of Sept-2019. I submitted them degree certificates for my graduation (B.Com) & masters MCA), arrange transcript to be send by Pune University directly to them. Yesterday I received email stating

status is on hold.
And they are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents.

My concern really is if anybody give response from Pune University. For obtaining Transcripts, I paid them some fees. Now for responding, do they charge anything & if yes, how to pay them.

Is anybody have any experience with WES & Pune University. My work permit will end on Sept-2020 & it getting tense that how much time WES is taking. And if whole point was to verify with Pune University, then requiring Pune University to send them document directly is waste of time.

Reactions: lifeOfPI

ja1904

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Hi,

I started education evolution process somewhat in end of Sept-2019. I submitted them degree certificates for my graduation (B.Com) & masters MCA), arrange transcript to be send by Pune University directly to them. Yesterday I received email stating

status is on hold.

My concern really is if anybody give response from Pune University. For obtaining Transcripts, I paid them some fees. Now for responding, do they charge anything & if yes, how to pay them.

Is anybody have any experience with WES & Pune University. My work permit will end on Sept-2020 & it getting tense that how much time WES is taking. And if whole point was to verify with Pune University, then requiring Pune University to send them document directly is waste of time.
Don't have any first hand experience with Pune University, but you can try calling them to understand requirement at their end. They would have already received many verification requests, so would know what to do. Just check, explain your situation and see if they can respond on e-mail. Else see if some one else can go to university on your behalf to get it done.

daksh13

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Hi,

status is on hold.

Yup.. depends on University. Some University charge for second verification and some don’t. Procedure and all, may be this is the wrong thread to question these. But you will find a relevant thread to this topic.

and don’t worry, once your institution responds to them in correct format. You will have your ECA within a month’s time (maximum). So just chase the University and have them respond to their query.

Reactions: anieruddha

daksh13

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
You cannot check. They will provide you the estimated date, only if all of your documents are accurate and verified. Have an eye on the status.

ja1904

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Yup.. depends on University. Some University charge for second verification and some don’t. Procedure and all, may be this is the wrong thread to question these. But you will find a relevant thread to this topic.

and don’t worry, once your institution responds to them in correct format. You will have your ECA within a month’s time (maximum). So just chase the University and have them respond to their query.
Just a slight correction there, once the university responds, they will take upto 2 weeks to evaluate and accept the documents, and then provide the estimate date of completion which would be around a month. Telling this from my own experience -

18th Nov - application on hold
19th Nov - university responded
30th Nov - Documents accepted - estimated date of 31st December

Reactions: daksh13