+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Nitheesh_p

Oct 20, 2019
That’s quite a long now.. have you escalated that?
I am also stuck on the same status since 08-Nov. Called up WES and as per the conversation I had , my review was being put in to priority queue. Not sure what is it though as 5 days have past after the call and still no update...

Aloo26

Oct 21, 2019
Hello everyone,

I have a question. My college had sent transcript and my status was "analyzing and evaluating" as of Nov 25.

Then I realised I hadn't sent my diploma certificate and sent it on Dec 2 via fax and it got updated in a week and my status was back to "analyzing and evaluating" on Dec 3.

Now I was not sure fax would be accepted or not so had sent a mail in parallel. Document received on Dec 7 as per Wes status.

So will my "Analyzing and evaluating" start all over again for the duplicate documents?!?

manusa12

Dec 4, 2019
Hey guys, same frustration over here...

I have an ECA report issued in 2017 and applied for a report update to include a second degree.

My docs were delivered on 25-Oct by post, and confirmed by WES on 28-Oct.

They updated my application status again on 30-Oct as follows and I haven't received any update since then.

I called WES on 4-Dec and they said it was being escalated. I hope you guys have a smoother process because I am very upset with mine. My last application was much faster and around the same time in the year (back in 2017)

We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s).

Status last updated: 10/31/2019
What does that status even mean? does it mean the documents were accepted or they are still trying to authenticate them?

vijay10891

Oct 2, 2019
Timeline :
Profile Created : 10th Oct
Documents Delivered by me : 21st Oct
Documents Delivered by college : 5th Nov

Current Status : In Progress
Due Date : 6 Jan 2020

When I can expect the report?

daksh13

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Timeline :
Profile Created : 10th Oct
Documents Delivered by me : 21st Oct
Documents Delivered by college : 5th Nov

Current Status : In Progress
Due Date : 6 Jan 2020

When I can expect the report?
As mentioned, they have given you the date.. You can consider +/- 2 days

Reactions: vijay10891

Ypc

Dec 1, 2019
Fed up from Wes procedure; my transcript delivered on 25th July but no verification , very long time taken by Wes .

daksh13

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Fed up from Wes procedure; my transcript delivered on 25th July but no verification , very long time taken by Wes .
Why don’t you escalate your matter? Ask for what is details/documents are required. At times they send it for re-verification to the University and your University has to respond them. Call them up and see what the update. Btw, What are your timelines?

daksh13

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Why don’t you escalate your matter? Ask for what details/documents are required. At times they send it for re-verification to the University and your University has to respond them. Call them up and see what’s the update. Btw, What are your timelines?