+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Skitles

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Guys, can someone guide me please. My bachelor's transcript was received on 3rd of October and 5th of November, WES emails me saying they've not accepted it. To my shock when I called the customer care, they told it was because my envelope had my name and number on it and so they can't accept it was sent directly.

My university is adamant they didn't paste my number but that to internally identify documents they do use student registration number. WES is asking for a new set of transcripts but university has clearly said they will not issue without university registration number. Both sides are not bulging.

I've no idea what to do. Already called 3 times to WES. The first two times, the ladies were so unhelpful. The last time they said they will forward to the appropriate team and to expect a reply within 48 hours. Today again I got a generic email to ask university to send documents directly.
I've not encountered it before... Here's just my suggestion.
Did you call your uni or email them to get the answer?
May be try to call or email WES, explain your situation. If they need proof, try to attach the print screen of the replied email of the university staff saying its their standard format and they won't send it without the student info, or leave the contact info of the uni staff who mentioned this policy. I think WES will just want to make sure it's directly sent from university and not from you, so if you can provide proof may be they will understand it and accept the documents?

If any other member encountered this before, do share what can be done to help...

sajo24

Aug 26, 2019
I've not encountered it before... Here's just my suggestion.
Did you call your uni or email them to get the answer?
May be try to call or email WES, explain your situation. If they need proof, try to attach the print screen of the replied email of the university staff saying its their standard format and they won't send it without the student info, or leave the contact info of the uni staff who mentioned this policy. I think WES will just want to make sure it's directly sent from university and not from you, so if you can provide proof may be they will understand it and accept the documents?

If any other member encountered this before, do share what can be done to help...

Thanks for the reply. Guess what? When I emailed the screenshots of what the university said (including portion where Controller of Examinations clearly mentioned it was them who sent) they told me that this needs to be escalated as it's beyond the scope of the CS team to resolve and to wait 5 business days. The super helpful WES team sends another generic email within an hour asking university to send 'directly.' Called them up again, explained the whole thing for the 5th time and was told the issue was because India Post was mentioned as sender and some tracking information was there. When I argued you guys had earlier mentioned it was my name and number, I was told they apologize as they can't see the documents and can only see what the evaluator has mentioned in their notes. I've applied for a new transcript after paying 3200 INR to my university online. It's just that I'm worried same thing is going to happen again. No idea what to do.

Skitles

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Thanks for the reply. Guess what? When I emailed the screenshots of what the university said (including portion where Controller of Examinations clearly mentioned it was them who sent) they told me that this needs to be escalated as it's beyond the scope of the CS team to resolve and to wait 5 business days. The super helpful WES team sends another generic email within an hour asking university to send 'directly.' Called them up again, explained the whole thing for the 5th time and was told the issue was because India Post was mentioned as sender and some tracking information was there. When I argued you guys had earlier mentioned it was my name and number, I was told they apologize as they can't see the documents and can only see what the evaluator has mentioned in their notes. I've applied for a new transcript after paying 3200 INR to my university online. It's just that I'm worried same thing is going to happen again. No idea what to do.
Whoa, that's super frustrating, mate!
I do hope this time your docs will be accepted by them! *finger crossed*

Wbr90

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Got my Bachelors ECA from WES in NOV 2017. Now that I have a PGD qualification to add, when I created the ECA upgrade applocation, its status from day 1 said "we are reviewing your documents, you donot need to do anything right now". Although since Ive been through process, i knew I was supposed to send out my PGD documents now and previous documents will be considered from previous ECA.

However, to my surprise, when they received my PGD docs on 5th nov, they changed the status on 7th nov to "we are waiting for your documents".

Now im not sure if they mean to ask previous documents or just they need more time to update status.

Can anyone lighten this up for me? Plz?

cadiee

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Got my Bachelors ECA from WES in NOV 2017. Now that I have a PGD qualification to add, when I created the ECA upgrade applocation, its status from day 1 said "we are reviewing your documents, you donot need to do anything right now". Although since Ive been through process, i knew I was supposed to send out my PGD documents now and previous documents will be considered from previous ECA.

However, to my surprise, when they received my PGD docs on 5th nov, they changed the status on 7th nov to "we are waiting for your documents".

Now im not sure if they mean to ask previous documents or just they need more time to update status.

Can anyone lighten this up for me? Plz?
thats ok.. you will see "review of docs in progress" in few days.. dont worry..thats the case with everyone

Engineer001

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
I just got the exact same message. It also changed from "Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time." to "We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s)"

Same date though. They must have changed the way to write the updates only.
same here.. same with my husband's wes status too.

Engineer001

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
My status changed to following:

We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s).

Status last updated: 10/22/2019

Evaluation in Progress
Our evaluators are reviewing your documents for accuracy and completeness. We will notify you if we need additional documents to proceed with your report or provide an estimated completion date.
You are not required to do anything at this time.

Any idea for date of completion???
same.. even the date is same.

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Hey , yes SRM sent it alright and I even emailed them to confirm . I got my degree evaluated as masters but only after SRM sent again

Thanks
Nive!

Zmah12

Nov 1, 2019
Hey , yes SRM sent it alright and I even emailed them to confirm . I got my degree evaluated as masters but only after SRM sent again

Thanks
Nive!
Hi Nivedhi,So after the reverification did they convert the status to processing new package? And how long did it take?

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
new message guess for everyone:

We will be performing system maintenance on Saturday, November 9th from 7:00 to 11:00 a.m. EST. During this time, you will be unable to access My Account.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Hi All,

I too face the same situation. My UG was evaluated a year ago. Now I paid to upgrade and add my new degree to evaluate (MBA) and it says 'We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s)' though I have not yet sent my transcripts to them.

Anyways, I have a few queries here.

My university is Anna University and I will get my transcripts from them in a few days. While I applied to get the transcript, I was told to provide photocopies of my Degree/Provisional certificate and my provisional mark sheet to proceed further. My first question is that while my University (Anna Univ) hands me the transcript, will they attest the photocopies too that I provided to them. And if so, will they include the attested photocopies along with the transcripts in the same envelope (sealed)?

And the second question is that will the university hand over an A3 size envelope with the university's logo (from address and all), so that, we can put our sealed transcripts in them and send it from the university's post office (Speed post)?

And the last question is that while we mail the documents through the registered (speed post), how long on average it takes to reach WES from the day we mail it?

Obsessed with these questions for quite some time and hoping to get clarity on my above questions. Kindly assist

sajo24

Aug 26, 2019

Thanks
Nive!
Hi Nivedhitha, SRM sent mine using DTDC courier. They had mentioned COE as sender on envelope and also my University register number was there for internal identification but for some reason, in the shipping label, sender was marked as India Post causing WES not to accept documents. That's why I wanted to know if, during your 2nd application you had requested anything specific to SRM. Most of the emails and calls to SRM are going unanswered now.