+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

sagar0321

Apr 18, 2018
That's great. I am also in the same boat. I have already sent my bachelor transcripts to WES for an upgrade application and waiting to receive my PG transcripts next week from my university. What will be your CRS score once you get your ECA report? Mine will be 469 with CLB10 IELTS.
I am currently on 432.. after this ECA, score will jump to 465. Looking at the current draw trends I am worried if I would be able to make it this year or not. A back to back draw if happens in December would definitely get me through. Hoping for the best

sagar0321

Apr 18, 2018
My due date for completion is 12th November. However till today the last status update is on 16th October ( when docs were accepted and due date was given) do you guys think I'll receive the report on the due date?
Definatley you will. Or you may get a day before the due date. Dont be worried

Reactions: neerajbhide

Kingaos

Oct 29, 2019
We have a very similar timeframe. After the October 9 update, they are checking the authenticity of the documents received. My university sent the documents online, so I think that is the reason why it was a bit faster.

Based on the current trends, you should be receiving an update within this week, otherwise, you may send an email to wes with your reference number - that helps sometimes.
Thank you. The process is stressful

sajo24

Aug 26, 2019
Guys, can someone guide me please. My bachelor's transcript was received on 3rd of October and 5th of November, WES emails me saying they've not accepted it. To my shock when I called the customer care, they told it was because my envelope had my name and number on it and so they can't accept it was sent directly.

My university is adamant they didn't paste my number but that to internally identify documents they do use student registration number. WES is asking for a new set of transcripts but university has clearly said they will not issue without university registration number. Both sides are not bulging.

I've no idea what to do. Already called 3 times to WES. The first two times, the ladies were so unhelpful. The last time they said they will forward to the appropriate team and to expect a reply within 48 hours. Today again I got a generic email to ask university to send documents directly.

Kingaos

Oct 29, 2019
Our evaluators are reviewing your documents for accuracy and completeness. We will notify you if we need additional documents to proceed with your report or provide an estimated completion date.
You are not required to do anything at this time.

Just saw that on my wes profile. Can someone tell me what that means?

Solacanada

Sep 18, 2018
Our evaluators are reviewing your documents for accuracy and completeness. We will notify you if we need additional documents to proceed with your report or provide an estimated completion date.

Just saw that on my wes profile. Can someone tell me what that means?

I was about to post this exact question. My last update was on the 31st of October (documents recieved and under review), however I saw the above message in my account this evening (7th/Nov) Note that the date remained 31st of October

Anybody seen this before, if yes when should I expect an ETA

callebe

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
I just got the exact same message. It also changed from "Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time." to "We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s)"

Same date though. They must have changed the way to write the updates only.

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
I just got the exact same message. It also changed from "Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time." to "We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s)"

Same date though. They must have changed the way to write the updates only.

My status changed to following:

We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s).

Status last updated: 10/22/2019

Evaluation in Progress

Any idea for date of completion???

Jabok

Oct 11, 2019
Hi guys.
Today I received the message from WES. They say:

We are reviewing your evaluation.

Status last updated: 11/1/2019
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
The estimated completion date of your evaluation is 11/28/2019

Suddenly, the date changed from due to estimate.
Is it al right? Has anyone faced with this kind of situation?
Thanks guys.

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hi guys.
Today I received the message from WES. They say:

Status last updated: 11/1/2019
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
The estimated completion date of your evaluation is 11/28/2019

Suddenly, the date changed from due to estimate.
Is it al right? Has anyone faced with this kind of situation?
Thanks guys.
I also received same status today !!!

am not sure what has changed

DavidMF

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Hi, my evaluation is:

Bachelor’s degree (three years) and Bachelor’s degree (four years) for CA and B.Com.
Hope this helps!
Which University/organization did you choose
Hi, my evaluation is:

Bachelor’s degree (three years) and Bachelor’s degree (four years) for CA and B.Com.
Hope this helps!
What institution type and name of the institution you entered in your WES application?

WES prompted out that I cannot select HKICPA as they will not assess such CPA qualification.

Kingaos

Oct 29, 2019
I was about to post this exact question. My last update was on the 31st of October (documents recieved and under review), however I saw the above message in my account this evening (7th/Nov) Note that the date remained 31st of October

Anybody seen this before, if yes when should I expect an ETA

Maybe by next week we'll receive an update. I've looked on their website. This supposed to be stage 3 of the process before receiving a date of completion.

Skitles

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
I also received same status today !!!

am not sure what has changed
Same for me too. I think they made a standardized change to all status update.

For me, previously it's
We are reviewing your evaluation report.

Now it's

And due for completion is changed to estimated completion

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Same for me too. I think they made a standardized change to all status update.

For me, previously it's
We are reviewing your evaluation report.

Now it's

And due for completion is changed to estimated completion
right, for me it was reviewing your documents since 22 Oct