WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Liesta

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
How many years of working experience do you have as a cook and security guard respectively?

Any qualification?

If you try IELTS again and get 8777 then it's gonna boost your score.
Just 3 years as a cook and just 2 months working as a security guard in Alberta..just a business degree..yeah l may try write them again and see what l get.

Reactions: Dheana90

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Just 3 years as a cook and just 2 months working as a security guard in Alberta..just a business degree..yeah l may try write them again and see what l get.
You have done ECA,right??

Wht about your wife?? Have she completed any qualification previously before studying in Canada?

Her ECA and English test will boost your score as well

Last edited:

mohsinoffline

Jun 25, 2019
India
NOC Code......
My wife's ECA is complete now six days before the due date, I am still waiting for mine despite having had the documents received 15 days earlier and got a due date for August 30.

My wife's timeline:

Update 1 - June 27: Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

Update 2 - August 3: Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 9/3/2019

Update 3 - August 28: Your Document-by-Document Evaluation (ECA) - Initial Application order is complete and we sent copies of your evaluation report to your recipient(s). View your electronic report online.
Completed 08/28/2019

Mine is still:

Update 1 - June 12: Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

Update 2 - July 2: Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

Update 3 - August 2: Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 8/30/2019

Can't be in the pool until I receive mine and have a birthday on September 7 so have an outside chance at one draw if it happens next week.

kartsuch

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Chennai
Anybody with this status :

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 8/17/2019.

This is my first WES timeline status. So, I wish to know if anyone having similar timelines

aikay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019

This is my first WES timeline status. So, I wish to know if anyone having similar timelines
Mine has been like that since July 29th

Hardik4067

Jul 18, 2019

I do have almost same timeline.
Received my first update on 20/8/19
We have received your documents and we are reviewing.
Then, on 21/8/19
Same status.

Liesta

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
You have done ECA,right??

Wht about your wife?? Have she completed any qualification previously before studying in Canada?

Her ECA and English test will boost your score as well
Yes l did it with Wes and just recently got my evaluation.My wife does not have any qualifications just high school so l can not claim any points for her except maybe if she writes the ielts too.But do you know how Alberta issues noi’s.Is it at random or they only issue them when they do their draw and invites people to apply?

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yes l did it with Wes and just recently got my evaluation.My wife does not have any qualifications just high school so l can not claim any points for her except maybe if she writes the ielts too.But do you know how Alberta issues noi’s.Is it at random or they only issue them when they do their draw and invites people to apply?
Yeah...Ask her to do IELTS, even with 5 each she will get points.

I'm sorry,dear...I don't really know about Alberta PNP requirement. You have to check the eligibility criterias from their province website.

Liesta

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Yeah...Ask her to do IELTS, even with 5 each she will get points.

I'm sorry,dear...I don't really know about Alberta PNP requirement. You have to check the eligibility criterias from their province website.
Yes she may get points but we probably won’t do it because it won’t change my csr as much .the only hope l have is if l Get nomination from province.