+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Sukhman89

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Complete Timeline (2 masters + 1 bachelor(removed) )

26/6/2019 - 'We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).'
03/7/2019 - 'We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).'
31/7/2019 - ON HOLD (document missing "1 transcript for a bachelor)
02/8/2019 - 'We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).' (<--REMOVED BACHELOR)
07/8/2019 - Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 9/4/2019
Can you please tell me how did you remove bachelor

Naxwell

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
I got this but no due date indicated

We are reviewing your evaluation report.

Status last updated: 8/27/2019

Has anyone experienced this before?

Last edited:

khush2canada

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Re - up. I got my report today (a good 8 days in advance)! They have accepted my Masters. All the best to everyone on the forum. Hope you all get the report on or before time :)
@aakash297 Gr8 news sir, so you got masters from WES :), can you lt me know weather you got >60% marks in Masters and what was your bachelors and masters course length?

aakash297

Jun 19, 2019
@aakash297 Gr8 news sir, so you got masters from WES :), can you lt me know weather you got >60% marks in Masters and what was your bachelors and masters course length?
Hi @khush2canada . Yes i had >60 % in Masters (doubt if marks obtained has any influence on the equivalency outcome). And my MBA was a 2 years course (actually a couple of months less than 2 years), and BE was of 4 years duration.

Re_Orangutan

Jun 10, 2019
Bro can you please suggest please how did you request them for delete diploma actually I m in same situation for my spouse eca report.

Thanks
Guys. Go to the contact form in the page and select the necessary options and provide the details of the credential you want to delete. Submit the form and you will get an automated response in your mail. But, after this please keep following up with them on Twitter or on call. Else it takes hell a lot of time. Let me know if you have any questions regarding thi

ferielle28

Aug 28, 2019
Hi, I got my ECA today and it says

"Canadian Equivalency: Three years of post-secondary study at a non-recognized institution

Remarks: The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential."

I understand that I will not get points for this, my score is down to 300 something maybe lower. Does it means there's no chance for me to immigrate to Canada?

I am feeling so down :( please help

YPW

Oct 14, 2018
Hi, I got my ECA today and it says

"Canadian Equivalency: Three years of post-secondary study at a non-recognized institution

Remarks: The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential."

I understand that I will not get points for this, my score is down to 300 something maybe lower. Does it means there's no chance for me to immigrate to Canada?

I am feeling so down :( please help
Mate sorry to hear that, what's your University , degree and what was the study period like ? You can try iqas as well

ferielle28

Aug 28, 2019
Mate sorry to hear that, what's your University , degree and what was the study period like ? You can try iqas as well
International School Of Tourism And Hotel Management in Nepal and it's affiliate with Salzburg University
Higher Diploma in Hotel Management for 3 Years. in Nepal you have to finished grade 10 then plus 2 I did Hotel Management also and I did 3 years in college. I saw that IQAS does it really works?

YPW

Oct 14, 2018
International School Of Tourism And Hotel Management in Nepal and it's affiliate with Salzburg University
Higher Diploma in Hotel Management for 3 Years. in Nepal you have to finished grade 10 then plus 2 I did Hotel Management also and I did 3 years in college. I saw that IQAS does it really works?
My agent told me that most Indian uni's are not recognized at Wes but iqas does so worth the try

Naxwell

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019

We are reviewing your documents
8/2/2019

We are reviewing your evaluation report. Your evaluation is due for completion on 9/24/2019.

Status last updated: 8/27/2019

UK Masters

aikay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
WeS almost driving me crazy .. my timeline
7/29/2019 - we received your documents , we are reviewing your documents
7/30/2019 - we received your documents , we are reviewing your documents
8/13/2019 - we received your documents , we are reviewing your documents
8/20/2019- we received your documents , we are reviewing your documents
8/22/2019 - we received your documents , we are reviewing your documents ....

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I got it the next day, I have now entered the express entry pool hoping to receive a noi.
Can you tell me your whole profile points? Like age, qualification, work experience(in Canada or overseas),IELTS, any PR sibling in Canada?

Liesta

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Can you tell me your whole profile points? Like age, qualification, work experience(in Canada or overseas),IELTS, any PR sibling in Canada?
339 points.25 married,cook epirience from the US.in Canada working as a security guard on a open work permit..no siblings and ielts 8.7,5.7,5.6

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
339 points.25 married,cook epirience from the US.in Canada working as a security guard on a open work permit..no siblings and ielts 8.7,5.7,5.6
How many years of working experience do you have as a cook and security guard respectively?

Any qualification?

If you try IELTS again and get 8777 then it's gonna boost your score.