+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Just because September fall is nearby, WES is facing with loads applications to be evaluated and henceforth, the delay.

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

Surprise. Surprise.

I got my second (upgrade) ECA report just 5mins ago. Supposed due for completion date is 9th August but I got it one week early.

My diploma of commerce was only 8months and got 1 year college level of diploma so now I can claim two of more certificate points :):)

mohsinoffline

Jun 25, 2019
India
NOC Code......
51 days and counting for me, still pending with no due date.
Master's from UK. I called them three times, the first time a lady said I should expect some update in a couple of days, that was more than 3 weeks ago! That never happened and then I called them another couple of times only to be told that it will take time and I have to wait. :confused:
Having said all of that. I just received a new update with a due date! May be because I sent them an email 2 days ago.

Here is the timeline so far:

Update 1 - June 12: Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

Update 2 - July 2: Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

Update 3 - August 2: Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 8/30/2019

Reactions: Dheana90

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Having said all of that. I just received a new update with a due date! May be because I sent them an email 2 days ago.

Here is the timeline so far:

Update 1 - June 12: Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

Update 2 - July 2: Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

Update 3 - August 2: Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 8/30/2019
Congrats. Clearly, patient is the key.

You might as well get your report sooner.

My due for completion date was 9th August but to my suprise I got it just 2 hours ago. So, actually got it 1 week earlier.

Reactions: mohsinoffline

Sukhman89

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hi all,

My transcripts has been delivered today to wes & my status has been changed from hold we are waiting for your documents to we received your documents, we are reviewing your documents, Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

Can anyone tell me that how long will it be take for eca report.

bhargava.sg

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Submitted initial application with B.E and M.S degrees: 5/24
Account status pending: waiting to receive B.E statement of marks: 6/10
Canceled the ECA and created another one just for my M.S degree on 6/12
Update 1: We have received your documents: 6/15
Update 2: We have received your documents: 6/27
Update 3: We have received your documents: 6/30
Update 4: We have received your documents: 7/7
Update 5: We are reviewing your evaluation report. Your evaluation is due for completion on 8/9/2019 : 7/12

The funny thing is when I check the details, they have automagically gathered my B.E degree Statement of Marks and degree certificate from my previously canceled ECA!

I hope I get my ECA report before the completion date.

Update 6: Your documents are in final evaluation. Your evaluation is due for completion on 8/9/2019: 08/02
Update 7: Your report is available for download: 08/02

Looks like WES completed a week early. I am now officially in the pool.

Last edited:

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Update 6: Your documents are in final evaluation. Your evaluation is due for completion on 8/9/2019: 08/02

Looks like WES completed a week early. I am not officially in the pool.
Same as mine. I got my electronic report today as well even though completion date suppose to be on 9th Aug.

My last status was "we're reviewing your ECA report" though. So I was expecting to see another update which is "final review". But I was surprised to see report completion email today.

Last edited:

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi all,

My transcripts has been delivered today to wes & my status has been changed from hold we are waiting for your documents to we received your documents, we are reviewing your documents, Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

Can anyone tell me that how long will it be take for eca report.
What is your country of education,dear?

auroraaustralis

Jul 4, 2019
Also Master's from UK. Called yesterday. Lady picked up at once, told me to keep checking as I should see an update soon. No changes yet.
Just called them again after no updates. This time the customer agent was very thorough, reviewed my application closely and gave me the proper update that I need to send additional documents.

My advice: If you haven't received updates in a while, keep calling and asking until you get a satisfactory answer and you know what's going on with your application. Don't settle for a generic answer and specifically ask them if there's anything missing that they need so you don't waste time.

mohsinoffline

Jun 25, 2019
India
NOC Code......

Looks like WES completed a week early. I am now officially in the pool.
That's a sure shot ITA then, good luck! I got the exact same IELTS scores btw.

mohsinoffline

Jun 25, 2019
India
NOC Code......
So on a weekend, August 3, I got an update on my wife's ECA, with a due date of September 3. Now I can hope the CRS comes down on September 4 draw just enough to get an ITA, or I lose 5 points on September 7. Full timeline:

Update 1 - June 27: Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

Update 2 - August 3: Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 9/3/2019

humain2

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
I call WES today and they remove my bachelor and only will give certification for my 2 masters.
The problem all documents were accepted for my 2 masters but knows they switch to my previous status.
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 8/5/2019

All my documents were received 7/3/2019 and I get updated 8/1/2019 ON HOLD ( 2 transcripts missing for a bachelor)

Do you think I will add another month again to get the due date? Normally they need to give me due date now and I don't understand why the switch to the previous status because all documents for masters were already accepted.