+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Harsha009

Star Member
May 15, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi all my wes status says ..your order is under final review .. how long does it take from here ? Will it be available b4 the 7th draw ?

Re_Orangutan

Jun 10, 2019
Hi All,

My spouse's WES report has got a completion date: 8/20/2019. My bachelors and Masters have been accepted. But status is in hold due to diploma degree certificates, for which I have requested deletion thrice already. But no update from WES. And, I will be losing 5 more points this month end. Tried twice to reach WES on call, but in vain. Any specific time or any other modes to reach them? If my Diploma is deleted, my WES report should be ready much much early.

Thanks.

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I call WES today and they remove my bachelor and only will give certification for my 2 masters.
The problem all documents were accepted for my 2 masters but knows they switch to my previous status.
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 8/5/2019

All my documents were received 7/3/2019 and I get updated 8/1/2019 ON HOLD ( 2 transcripts missing for a bachelor)

Do you think I will add another month again to get the due date? Normally they need to give me due date now and I don't understand why the switch to the previous status because all documents for masters were already accepted.

Don't worry, give it time....If your status still the same until tonite, give them a call again and explain again.

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi All,

My spouse's WES report has got a completion date: 8/20/2019. My bachelors and Masters have been accepted. But status is in hold due to diploma degree certificates, for which I have requested deletion thrice already. But no update from WES. And, I will be losing 5 more points this month end. Tried twice to reach WES on call, but in vain. Any specific time or any other modes to reach them? If my Diploma is deleted, my WES report should be ready much much early.

Thanks.
I know you have to wait long when you call them. I've experience that,too...I have to wait half an hour before it was assigned to customer rep but calling them is the best way of getting things moving,in my opinion.

So, try to them around late afternoon "Canada time". I live in India and one tike my husband call WES at 3 am in the morning (Indian time) as it was 3 pm in Canada and they picked up the call within 10mins. First time he called them at 10pm but was on the qeue for nearly an hour before he was able to talked to one of the rep. So, be patient lil bit when calling them.

On 7th July, when WES update my status with due for completion date as 9th August. I didn't even bother to check my status again and again. But to my surprise, I got report completion email on 2nd August and was able to download the electronic report that day. Completed 7 days in advance.

Reactions: Re_Orangutan

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi all my wes status says ..your order is under final review .. how long does it take from here ? Will it be available b4 the 7th draw ?
You are most likely will get notified of the report completion tonite or if not then tomorrow.

I didn't even get "final review" status. My last status was "we're reviewing your report". Due for completion on 9th Aug but report was completed on the 2nd Aug and I was able to download the electronic report that day.

Good luck

Reactions: Harsha009

FrankE

Aug 4, 2019
Hi guys
I sent my documents to WES and the post system I used notified me that the package was delivered on August 1st but my statues in WES is still "We are waiting for your documents".
Is this normal or should I contact the post I used???

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi guys
I sent my documents to WES and the post system I used notified me that the package was delivered on August 1st but my statues in WES is still "We are waiting for your documents".
Is this normal or should I contact the post I used???
Contact WES and ask them for confirmation of the delivery of your package,dear.. As your courier service has notified you. I'm sure you have seen the delay message on the WES account page when you try to log in to your account, right?

So, there is no harm in asking them for assurance that they have received your package as they have received thousands of parcels and sorting it out and giving them to the right officer who are assessing your qualification/s might take time.

I also want to warn you to be prepared to wait for atleast 30mins before WES customer rep can answer your call.

All the best.

Reactions: FrankE

Ans123

May 22, 2018
9am Canadian time

Hi All,

Thanks.

Re_Orangutan

Jun 10, 2019
I know you have to wait long when you call them. I've experience that,too...I have to wait half an hour before it was assigned to customer rep but calling them is the best way of getting things moving,in my opinion.

So, try to them around late afternoon "Canada time". I live in India and one tike my husband call WES at 3 am in the morning (Indian time) as it was 3 pm in Canada and they picked up the call within 10mins. First time he called them at 10pm but was on the qeue for nearly an hour before he was able to talked to one of the rep. So, be patient lil bit when calling them.

On 7th July, when WES update my status with due for completion date as 9th August. I didn't even bother to check my status again and again. But to my surprise, I got report completion email on 2nd August and was able to download the electronic report that day. Completed 7 days in advance.
Will try tmw morning. I live in India too

Reactions: Dheana90

Harsha009

Star Member
May 15, 2019
NOC Code......
You are most likely will get notified of the report completion tonite or if not then tomorrow.

I didn't even get "final review" status. My last status was "we're reviewing your report". Due for completion on 9th Aug but report was completed on the 2nd Aug and I was able to download the electronic report that day.

Good luck
received report today ..which is two weeks before the due date ..actual completion date is 19th of Aug ..im in pool now with 463 ..hopefully will qualify for tommorow's draw..good luck to all

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
received report today ..which is two weeks before the due date ..actual completion date is 19th of Aug ..im in pool now with 463 ..hopefully will qualify for tommorow's draw..good luck to all
That's a great news.

Congratulation in advance. You will definitely get ITA in tomorrow's draw. :)

baraun

Aug 6, 2019
I'm getting my Bachelor and Master evaluated.

WES Application created - 30th July
Masters delivered (According to DHL) - 31st July
Document Received (According to WES) - 3rd August
Bachelors delivered (According to DHL) - 6th August

Current status - In progress

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 8/3/2019

Harsha009

Star Member
May 15, 2019
NOC Code......
That's a great news.

Congratulation in advance. You will definitely get ITA in tomorrow's draw. :)
Hopefully yes..I'll loose 5 points by Aug 18th..so this will be my only chance before it gets tightened..i was never this anxious before

Can_2017

Apr 23, 2017
Which university you took? And is it a single degree evaluation?