+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Hi,
I have 3 years bachelors degree in Mass Media which is verified by WES. There is one thing I wanted to know, I have done 2 years of B.Com, I didn't complete the third year but I have marksheets of the first 2 years and I passed both years in distinction.
I wanted to know if I get that evaluated by WES, will that account for anything at all? And will it help my CRS scores?
I'd appreciate if someone could help me with this.
Thanks
It won't help unless you show that you're pursuing the final year. And if you're pursuing, you will get 4 yrs bachelor's which is almost 22 points, 3 points less Master's.

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
Are most Indian degrees going for secondary verification? Getting transcripts created by university was tough enough in the first place.

jinderbal

Jul 15, 2019
chandigarh
Are most Indian degrees going for secondary verification? Getting transcripts created by university was tough enough in the first place.
With deep sorrow, I wish to inform you that WES has been a traumatic experience for me so far and to add to my misery this isn't over yet.
Its been more than 4 months and my evaluation is at the same place on hold for the third time. WES sent secondary verification email for the third time.
After emailing them from last 4-5 days and calling them nothing is helping me out. Really in a helpless position.

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
With deep sorrow, I wish to inform you that WES has been a traumatic experience for me so far and to add to my misery this isn't over yet.
Its been more than 4 months and my evaluation is at the same place on hold for the third time. WES sent secondary verification email for the third time.
After emailing them from last 4-5 days and calling them nothing is helping me out. Really in a helpless position.
Why a secondary verification? Wasn't it clear in the first one? And how many degrees you have?

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
bachelors and master. bachelors verification done problem is with mba degree
No wonder. They scratch their head to evaluate MBA from India.

Anyways, be patient. You're about to get it. I know, no words will console you but there is no other choice than to wait.

jinderbal

Jul 15, 2019
chandigarh
No wonder. They scratch their head to evaluate MBA from India.

Anyways, be patient. You're about to get it. I know, no words will console you but there is no other choice than to wait.
Dear . Baljinder,

Thank you for submitting your credentials for evaluation to World Education Services (WES).

We are committed to preparing evaluations based on documents that are accurate and valid. Due to the increased incidence of fraud, WES conducts a secondary verification of documents.

This is to advise you that WES has sent photocopies of your documents for verification both electronically and by standard postal mail to Himachal Pradesh University. Your WES file is on hold until we receive a written response from this institution.

Response times vary and can take just a few days or can extend to weeks. If we do not receive a response from the institution within seven weeks, we will automatically send another request. There is nothing that you need to do at this time. This communication is strictly between WES and the institution.

Please note that you are responsible for the documents submitted under your name. If any document submitted under your name is found to be fraudulent, WES will not evaluate any other document you submitted. It is also WES policy not to issue a second evaluation report once an account has been closed due to fraudulent documentation.

For more information regarding the verification process, please review this article: https://www.wes.org/advisor-blog/verification-status/

We appreciate your patience in allowing your former institution sufficient time to respond to our request.

Sincerely,

Director of Evaluations

This email i am receiving after 4-5 days of update from hold to in progress.

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Dear . Baljinder,

Thank you for submitting your credentials for evaluation to World Education Services (WES).

We are committed to preparing evaluations based on documents that are accurate and valid. Due to the increased incidence of fraud, WES conducts a secondary verification of documents.

This is to advise you that WES has sent photocopies of your documents for verification both electronically and by standard postal mail to Himachal Pradesh University. Your WES file is on hold until we receive a written response from this institution.

Response times vary and can take just a few days or can extend to weeks. If we do not receive a response from the institution within seven weeks, we will automatically send another request. There is nothing that you need to do at this time. This communication is strictly between WES and the institution.

Please note that you are responsible for the documents submitted under your name. If any document submitted under your name is found to be fraudulent, WES will not evaluate any other document you submitted. It is also WES policy not to issue a second evaluation report once an account has been closed due to fraudulent documentation.

For more information regarding the verification process, please review this article: https://www.wes.org/advisor-blog/verification-status/

We appreciate your patience in allowing your former institution sufficient time to respond to our request.

Sincerely,

Director of Evaluations

This email i am receiving after 4-5 days of update from hold to in progress.

Seems they've become more Indian after handling some many Indian application.

jinderbal

Jul 15, 2019
chandigarh
Seems they've become more Indian after handling some many Indian application.
yeah but at least they should mention what is the problem they are facing regarding degree. They can ask whatever they want too. emailing or posting same verification mails to university won't help them out.

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
yeah but at least they should mention what is the problem they are facing regarding degree. They can ask whatever they want too. emailing or posting same verification mails to university won't help them out.
It took how many days for them to change from "Hold" to "In Progress" after your university sent the docs back to them?

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Another thing is, they need to receive verified docs through both the means of communication....... Email and postal.

jinderbal

Jul 15, 2019
chandigarh
It took how many days for them to change from "Hold" to "In Progress" after your university sent the docs back to them?
first time it took almost 1 and half month to change from on hold to in progress after 10-12 days again changed to on hold then again after reply from university with in 4-5 days it was changed to in progress. but after 10-12 days again same story. now its been more than 10-15 days its on hold.

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
yeah they have sent all the documents by post and my email too.
The mail says "Your WES file is on hold until we receive a written response from this institution".

So I believe, they need a written response through mail and as well post. Moreover India post takes 30 business days to reach Toronto unless your university has sent it through DHL which I'm afraid not otherwise WES would have asked you to contact the University for the payment of courier fee.

jinderbal

Jul 15, 2019
chandigarh
The mail says "Your WES file is on hold until we receive a written response from this institution".

So I believe, they need a written response through mail and as well post. Moreover India post takes 30 business days to reach Toronto unless your university has sent it through DHL which I'm afraid not otherwise WES would have asked you to contact the University for the payment of courier fee.
They sent it by indian mail for the first time it took almost 30 days but after that what they received mail as well as post also but on the post mail it has been written that please revert by mail. As said by the university person.