+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

jinderbal

Jul 15, 2019
chandigarh
What does your WES portal shows in terms of verification? As in all the marksheets and degree xerox sent together or they have been sent separately?
Actually my bachelors is from other university that is verified from last 2 months. That’s is private university. But my masters is from govt university it’s H.p university. All the documents were sent by the university is correct they already replied to WES that this degree is genuine.
Don’t know what’s wrong with WES. Why they are doing like this...! I am really pissed off

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Actually my bachelors is from other university that is verified from last 2 months. That’s is private university. But my masters is from govt university it’s H.p university. All the documents were sent by the university is correct they already replied to WES that this degree is genuine.
Don’t know what’s wrong with WES. Why they are doing like this...! I am really pissed off
So you've already crossed the threshold of 35 business days. What's the stream of your Master's and major in?

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
My master is in MBA major in Hr
Lot many applicants are facing this problem from WES where they need to evaluate MBA from University. I fail to understand why is it a pain for them to recognize MBA from govt university.

Plus they get wracked up whether it's at par with Canadian Master's or not.

Master's in science from University is 4yr bachelor's
Master's in applied science from University is 4yrs bachelor's
Master's in science from University honour's school is Master's Canadian.

I fail to understand this concept of WES. Maybe for them, a professor holds much of importance than a lecturer.

jinderbal

Jul 15, 2019
chandigarh
Lot many applicants are facing this problem from WES where they need to evaluate MBA from University. I fail to understand why is it a pain for them to recognize MBA from govt university.

Plus they get wracked up whether it's at par with Canadian Master's or not.

Master's in science from University is 4yr bachelor's
Master's in applied from University science is 4yrs bachelor's
Master's in science from University honour's school is Master's Canadian.

I fail to understand this concept of WES. Maybe for them, a professor holds much of importance than a lecturer.
And H.P university is well known university of India. The thing is timeline how can you exceed ur timeline to more that double. They should inform us what is the problem they are facing regarding evaluation. Though we have paid for this service we have equal right to know what is the problem and why this process is so late.

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
And H.P university is well known university of India. The thing is timeline how can you exceed ur timeline to more that double. They should inform us what is the problem they are facing regarding evaluation. Though we have paid for this service we have equal right to know what is the problem and why this process is so late.
Call'em up. That's the only solution left. Ask for a reason.

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
I calling them from last 2 weeks no answer.
Did mail last week still no answer. Really don’t know what to do. Badly stuck
Buddy, you don't have a choice than to mail them. It's your ECA. Keep on mailing them unless they reply back. Be sutle over the language but at the same time show them your helplessness.

I'm sure it'll work.

humain2

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
I stock on. I call them. Sent them a message, but nothing change. NO due date.
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Status last updated: 7/3/2019

sahils123

Jun 4, 2019
Delhi
My bachelors was received on 11 June and Masters degree received on 13 June - my last status is as of 18 June that documents are under review. I have sent 2 mails from the portal but got generic response and no concrete date. Called them yesterday and they said they will escalate my case. Is this normal timelines, almost 5 business weeks and no update ? Any one sailing in similar timelines ?

vellocet

Jun 9, 2019
Yeah it's pretty normal. My Master's transcript was sent from the UK on 14 May. WES updated on 24 May and 31 May that they were received and under review, then NO UPDATE until 30 June saying my documents were accepted.

I contacted them multiple times in that month but basically they were no help. My report is due 22 July now but I haven't received the "under final review" update so I think it's going to be late.

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
My bachelors was received on 11 June and Masters degree received on 13 June - my last status is as of 18 June that documents are under review. I have sent 2 mails from the portal but got generic response and no concrete date. Called them yesterday and they said they will escalate my case. Is this normal timelines, almost 5 business weeks and no update ? Any one sailing in similar timelines ?
Mine was received on 17th June but I made sure that they receive both the degrees and transcripts together.

First update was on 25th June...... Docs received and reviewing.

Emailed them twice and finally on 16th July they've sent it for verification.

Confirmed from University that they have verified and have sent it back to them.

So by Monday it'll be in progress again from being on hold.

Ayush15

Jun 26, 2019
Hi,
I have 3 years bachelors degree in Mass Media which is verified by WES. There is one thing I wanted to know, I have done 2 years of B.Com, I didn't complete the third year but I have marksheets of the first 2 years and I passed both years in distinction.
I wanted to know if I get that evaluated by WES, will that account for anything at all? And will it help my CRS scores?
I'd appreciate if someone could help me with this.
Thanks