+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Aman@92

Star Member
Sep 24, 2018
I will suggest you to contact WES through webform and request them to send you the report through International courrier which is for 85 CAD and you will definitely receive it this time.
Thanks for suggestion..that report will be original or duplicate??

DxR

Jun 12, 2019
Etobicoke
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-09-2019
I just got an update today, did you get one? Documents accepted, evaluation in progress 30 June. Evaluation completion date 22 July... Hope there are no more delays.
Just checked mine. Still the same((((

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
True! The number of years in those programs does play a role in reaching their final conclusion on what your degree is worth in Canada, but I have noticed that almost none of those who hold a degree from the US or the UK have seen their degree degraded in the evaluation report. Most masters degrees in the UK are 1 year and this doesn't seem to affect the result. I bet the reputation of the institute or even the reputation of the country as a whole is a factor.

I got an update today (despite today being Canada Day) saying that mine is under final review, so I hope I will get it on July 3.
I wouldn't say that that is about the reputation of the country but of the university and programme in general. Degrees from IIT, IIMC, DU, JNU hardly get "degraded".

WES FAQ mentions that students with a 3-year bachelor degree in first division form a NAAC A grade college, get's his evaluation done as a Bachelor's 4 years. WES has clearly provided a comparison. More than the country, it is the reputation of institute matters. A 3 years bachelor's from University of Delhi in first division will be considered a 4 year bachelor, however, a 3 year bachelor from Amity/Sharda/Galgotia in first division would be considered as a 3 year bachelor.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Mine is due today and I receive it before 9 Toronto time.

Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution

Credential: Masters Degree

Year: 2018

Awarded By: University of Adelaide

Major: Education

Canadian Equivalency: Master's degree

Congrats! How much did you score in IELTS?

Reactions: baltzly

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
My IELTS is 9, 8.5 8 7.5, so CLB 10 I bet. Since I'm a little "old", my score would be 465. Do I have to allow 24-48 hours for EE profile status to change from submitted to open? If so, do I need to submit it by this Friday in order not to miss next Wednesday's draw? Thank you very much for your help here:)
Looks like someone is getting an ITA next Wednesday! :D Congrats in advance!

Once you submit your EE profile, it gets activated in few hours. Mine got activated in few hours or maybe less, but I had re-checked after few hours.

Even if you submit your profile a few hours before the the draw [and it gets activated] and are able to meet the cut-off, you will get an ECA. But, you should anyway create and submit your profile ASAP, it hardly takes 15 to 30 mins to submit one.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Thank you so much for your good wishes! Considering the high scores we have seen in the last few draws, I'm not sure if I will be invited next week...

I will submit mine no later than tomorrow so I will be at least in the pool next week:)

According to all the threads I have read on this forum, the system here is quite different from my experience in Australia. In Australia, the most difficult hurdle is to get ITA. Once you are invited, it is almost impossible to be rejected, but it is a different story here since I have seen lots of rejections due to their documents, so I think I will continue being nervous in the next few months...

What stage is your application in at the moment? I hope everything is going well for you.
With a CRS of 465, you should be getting an ITA in next draw.

I don't have much idea about Australian PR, I never thought about going to Australia. Australia is too hot, I don't want to emigrate to a more hotter country. It is people's fault if they face rejection because of documents, they should always double check the documents.

My documentation is almost complete, I have to arrange two reference letters from my clients as proof of self-employment, however, they both are on vacation not in the country, so waiting for them to come back and issue it :/

Hannan04

Jan 31, 2019
I contacted them so many times haha, I think they hate me. But I finaaaallly got an update today.
Same here. I have contacted them so many times and every time I get a very generic response. My first update was on 10 MAY 2019 AFTER WHICH IT WAS ON 12TH MAY 2019 and there's no update since then. Do u have any idea of when should I expect an update? IT still shows "we are reviewing your documents"

navjotbindra

Apr 16, 2019
Hi guys,

I am the PA in our EE application and my WES report is due end of July. However, my wife's status is on hold due to her graduation university's delay in secondary verification. She has a masters as well - so basically, we should have been ok if we had not sent the grad docs for assessment.

Now my question is - is there a way to remove the grad degree from her WES application? The only thing it's doing is pulling us down.

Thank you in advance for your feedback!

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
I'm also already gathering my documents, and I will update here if I get invited next week:) I have one more question: Does IRCC select candidates purely based on their CRS scores? Or they also consider the candidate's occupation? In other words, say the cut-off is 460, is it possible for a candidate with a score of 470 not to get an ITA because his or her occupation is what the IRCC doesn't want at the moment? (Provided the occupation is indeed on the lists of 0 A B).
ITA's are given purely on the basis of ITA. To be able to get points for work experience your work experience needs to be in a profession whose NOC is either Type A or Type B under federal skilled programme.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hi guys,

I am the PA in our EE application and my WES report is due end of July. However, my wife's status is on hold due to her graduation university's delay in secondary verification. She has a masters as well - so basically, we should have been ok if we had not sent the grad docs for assessment.

Now my question is - is there a way to remove the grad degree from her WES application? The only thing it's doing is pulling us down.

Thank you in advance for your feedback!
If your wife obtained her Masters from an Indian university, it is compulsory to send bachelor's certificate.

Once you have made the payment to WES, you can't change your profile.

Reactions: S.gulati

simranj72

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
My status says my report under final review. But my completion date is mid-july. Confused :/
Mine too. The report is due on July 5. Got an update yesterday that report is under final review. I have heard from people that the final review status changes on the due date and then they take 1 additional day to send the report. Mine is changed 2 days earlier. Dont know what is going on.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hey buddy

One more request for help.

I just created my profile and submitted it. The status is now "submitted" and I can see my overall score and a score breakdown table, but I received a message right away saying that I have been accepted into the pool. I'm little confused as I thought the status should be "open" if I am in the pool, is that right?

It says that you have been accepted in the "pool". That's normal, it means that you are eligible for one or more PR programmes. You will get an ITA if you meet the CRS in next draw.

mohsinoffline

Jun 25, 2019
India
NOC Code......
With a CRS of 465, you should be getting an ITA in next draw.

I don't have much idea about Australian PR, I never thought about going to Australia. Australia is too hot, I don't want to emigrate to a more hotter country. It is people's fault if they face rejection because of documents, they should always double check the documents.

My documentation is almost complete, I have to arrange two reference letters from my clients as proof of self-employment, however, they both are on vacation not in the country, so waiting for them to come back and issue it :/
Hey there, I am waiting for my wife's and my IELTS results (due 12/07/19) and also our ECA (expecting to be done mid-to-end of August). You mentioned documentation regarding proof of self-employment here, I want to know more about it. Can I send you my questions in a PM since the forum is about ECA?