+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Bageshree

May 13, 2019
Hey aspirants,

I have got ITA for SINP in the latest draw. Can anyone tell me how much tentative time does it take after getting nomination? (SINP through express entry)

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Ok I will wait now. That's the only option I have
You may have to give them a call, my husband didn't get a further update for 45calendar days, he called them and got an update with report due for completion date straightaway..His report is due on this coming Tuesday, but I expect he won't get the electronic report on the due date and WES gonna update and upload my husband's downloadable online report in 1-3days after the due date. I've seen this delay as currrnt trend now by WES.

Reactions: Tanvi Kada.

Tanvi Kada.

Jun 23, 2019
You may have to give them a call, my husband didn't get a further update for 45calendar days, he called them and got an update with report due for completion date straightaway..His report is due on this coming Tuesday, but I expect he won't get the electronic report on the due date and WES gonna update and upload my husband's downloadable online report in 1-3days after the due date. I've seen this delay as currrnt trend now by WES.
Thanks. Il call them tomorrow

Reactions: Dheana90

Raheemsiddiqi

Jun 15, 2019
My status reads 'On Hold' we are waitng for your institution to verify your documents. My institution just replied WES yesterday. Perhaps it will take another 24-48hrs to update due date on my dashboard.
Hi what’s your current update after Verify by University

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Got an update today.
Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 3/15/2019

It took WES almost a month to accept my documents. They'll start the evaluation now.
Good luck!

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
this was update on 10th of June and today also updated the same

any idea guys?
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 6/23/2019

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
this was update on 10th of June and today also updated the same

any idea guys?
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 6/23/2019
It's normal. I had 4 changes in dates with the same Status:In progress stage

Reactions: coolcham

Sohaibkq

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
Docs reached to WES 17th June and 21th June Respectively.

1. Status of docs received: 21 June.

No update since then. How long does it take further to confirm that docs accepted?