+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

sourabhbhola

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
anyone sent transcripts to WES through kurukshetra university?
Yes me too, but i am worried if they have sent it to wes until now or not, i submitted application on 29-3-2019, they gave me diary no and a phone no to call to know about tracking no of mail they had sent, but no one is picking that phone, i have heard ku sends documents after long delays

Abajaj

Dec 16, 2018
Finally eca done receive pdf file
Documents send on 1 march second update 22 April and on 9 may completed
Thanks guys for support
Congrats!! My report is due on 9 May but haven’t received anything till now..in the past I have seen they normally issue it one day in advance. Anyone else with due date of 9th May??

praveen22

Feb 12, 2019
Spouse's ECA is pending. Hopefully will get WES ECA report on May 14th which boosts up CRS to 455. Now patiently waiting for that.
Awesome, I would say try to upload the profile by May 14th itself, if you are lucky you can get ITA from May 15th/16th draw..
i am also hoping for the same.. (My ECA is also due for May 14th)
I think you already know, but keep your documents ready, as soon as ITA comes - try to upload docs within 15/25 days,, then the counter of 180 days start..
Good Luck..

Reactions: Sara890

praveen22

Feb 12, 2019
Hi Guys - I got the documents shipped from India for my Bachelors degree evaluation.This was not directly sent by university rather shipped by my father.I know WES has a rule change recently stating that the documents should not be shipped by 3rd party but by the university directly.Would this be a problem.Have any of you recently shipped the documents directly and got the evaluation accepted?
Sorry to say, if the docs from India are not sent from Univ, then it is mostly going to be rejected.. sorry for that !

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
Hi Guys - I got the documents shipped from India for my Bachelors degree evaluation.This was not directly sent by university rather shipped by my father.I know WES has a rule change recently stating that the documents should not be shipped by 3rd party but by the university directly.Would this be a problem.Have any of you recently shipped the documents directly and got the evaluation accepted?
Would be rejected. BTW, What university is it?

Sara890

Mar 5, 2019
India
If it was sent from post office or courier service near the university and if there are no signs that it is sent by you, there is chance for WES accepting the documents. But if WES get to know that it sent by you, they will reject it.

Amin0903

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Finally WES has changes the status...

Here are my timelines...
Created account - 13th Mar
Documents sent - 19th Mar
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s). - 25h Mar
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).- 2nd Apr
and now...
We are reviewing your evaluation report.
Status last updated: 5/8/2019
Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 5/29/2019

It's a longer wait than 35 business days for sure... I contacted WES through twitter on 2nd May, got a generic response. Filled the online web form through their website on 3rd May, got their response yesterday and also the status got changed following this response.

ergcanada

Apr 30, 2019
How to know whether my documents are accepted by WES ? I could see in the portal that, they are updating as received your document as soon as they received it from the university. After that I couldnt see any update from them. I have sent two transcripts from various university (posted by university) and copy of degree certificate (Posted by me).

Please let me know how long it takes for them to evaluate.

Amin0903

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
How to know whether my documents are accepted by WES ? I could see in the portal that, they are updating as received your document as soon as they received it from the university. After that I couldnt see any update from them. I have sent two transcripts from various university (posted by university) and copy of degree certificate (Posted by me).

Please let me know how long it takes for them to evaluate.
If they accept the documents, status will change to something like below...

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

ergcanada

Apr 30, 2019
If they accept the documents, status will change to something like below...

Thank you for your response. How many days it will take for the status to get changed from "Reviewing document in progress" to "Evaluation in Progress"

praveen22

Feb 12, 2019
Congrats!! My report is due on 9 May but haven’t received anything till now..in the past I have seen they normally issue it one day in advance. Anyone else with due date of 9th May??
You should have it by today night or by max tomorrow !

Nishreen

Apr 18, 2019
Hi
Online Application Submitted: 04/02/2019
Documents Received: 04/12/2019
Three Times Status Updated for reviewing Documents:
04/15/2019 , 04/18/2019 and 04/22/2019
Then Long for 16 days and got evaluation update on 5/7/2019 with
" Your Evalution is due for completion on 5/27/2019" .

Applied from Pakistan
my docs were also received on 12th April, the status changed to under review in 22nd. Post that there is no update.