+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

amtak

Apr 2, 2019
My documents reached on 25th Mar and the status is still on we are reviewing your documents with last update on 2nd Apr... I am hoping to get it by first week of Jun... So don't be surprised if your wait is a little longer...
Oh, that is scary. Did you write to them yet? I hope to apply in July draw and if all goes as per the plan, move by December.

yigitsk

Apr 23, 2019
Congratulations. Country of education and were the documents sent directly from the university? Because i have almost the same timeline.
Documents received on 25/03/2019(according to courier tracking)
27/03-First update- in progress, documents received
11/04- second update - same update
No update since then
Country of education is Morocco and all of the documents send from us.

1tushar

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
Well to be very honest my university doesn't send any docs to wes. They handover the envelope to the student and we have to send it on our own.

So the envelope that had degree certificate and transcripts stamped and issued by the university only. I just couriered them from the same postal code the university. I fear that wes may not again accept it as be same as sent earlier.
...Even my university also does not send documents directly.....So while sending you have to make sure that you get the dispatcher stamp on the envelope from the university...also while sending the documents tell the postal service to write sender as the university and not your name.....i did the same and my documents were accepted..both for bachelors as well as for masters

1tushar

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
Oh, that is scary. Did you write to them yet? I hope to apply in July draw and if all goes as per the plan, move by December.
Now it is taking around 6 months from the time you are submitting your documents after ITA...One of my friends submitted his documents in November .....it is still showing 15 days left for him....
Then you have to take into consideration the time frame for passport stamping...Also Christmas holidays may play a role in the timeline.
i am also aiming for July draw....Fingers crossed...lets see....

Reactions: amtak

1tushar

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
My documents reached on 25th Mar and the status is still on we are reviewing your documents with last update on 2nd Apr... I am hoping to get it by first week of Jun... So don't be surprised if your wait is a little longer...
you might get a reply around 10th may......my documents had reached around 25th feb....i got a reply on 10th april that a document is missing.. before that was under review. Also the timeline might vary basis the response time from your university for secondary verification.

amtak

Apr 2, 2019
Now it is taking around 6 months from the time you are submitting your documents after ITA...One of my friends submitted his documents in November .....it is still showing 15 days left for him....
Then you have to take into consideration the time frame for passport stamping...Also Christmas holidays may play a role in the timeline.
i am also aiming for July draw....Fingers crossed...lets see....
Yes, agree with you on the same. I have kept my first timeline as December (1st Xmas in Canada) or Feb/March (First Spring/Summer).

Amin0903

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
I did write to them through twitter DM but without much avail... just got a standard response that they are dealing with overwhelming volumes and suggested to wait more... This is on 1st May, 6 weeks post they receiving documents...

SimonSaleh

May 6, 2019
Guys quick question, is the eca due date on WES website is the same as the eca issuance date?
Or is the issue date some days earlier than the due date when I receive my online pdf copy?
Thanks in advance.

Amin0903

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Guys quick question, is the eca due date on WES website is the same as the eca issuance date?
Or is the issue date some days earlier than the due date when I receive my online pdf copy?
Thanks in advance.
It's the same date as when your review is due for completion...

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
Account Created: 3/11/2019
Application Submitted: 3/12/2019
Documents Received: 3/19/2019
Documents Accepted: 4/15/2019

Your evaluation is due for completion on 5/6/2019
Masters Degree from UK

Got the evaluation today with a positive outcome. All the best guys!

Guneet95

May 31, 2018
Hey Guys,

My sealed transcripts have been received and have been in progress since 22nd April. That's 2 weeks now.

Just wanted to check whether the type of qualification plays a role in how fast their services are.

For ex, I've requested an assessment for a 1 year distance Pgdbm. Far lesser subjects and just one marksheet and diploma copy in the envelope.

Does anyone have any idea or has heard anything in this regard?