+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Draun

May 3, 2019
Hi guys,

my documents reached wes on 16 mar. Status update as - under review on 21mar19

Decided to send them a query on 1may19 and on 3 may'19 they've put my stutus on hold. The timeline says that my bachelor's statement of marks is not accepted as they were not sent by university directly but they have selected my degree certificate.

I had sent the degree certificate and statement of marks in the same sealed envelope, sealed and stamped.

How is it possible tht one document was accepted nd other was not even when both were sent together??

Can anybody help me, what should indo. Anyone who has faced similar issue???

TIA

Draun

May 3, 2019
Depends.... coz for me it took almost a month after they receive the reply from my university.... and few people got that early
Hi is it possible that they accept degree certificate and reject statement of marks even when both were sent in the same envelope??

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
Hi guys,

my documents reached wes on 16 mar. Status update as - under review on 21mar19

Decided to send them a query on 1may19 and on 3 may'19 they've put my stutus on hold. The timeline says that my bachelor's statement of marks is not accepted as they were not sent by university directly but they have selected my degree certificate.

I had sent the degree certificate and statement of marks in the same sealed envelope, sealed and stamped.

How is it possible tht one document was accepted nd other was not even when both were sent together??

Can anybody help me, what should indo. Anyone who has faced similar issue???

TIA
Country of education?

Draun

May 3, 2019
Yeah, they need the transcripts from the University directly.

https://www.wes.org/help/#/path/1200364261/

Other documents - Degree certificate , they accept if it was sent by you.
Can you ask your university to send that document directly to WES?
Else, WES will send a verification to you your university and that's a lengthy process.
Well to be very honest my university doesn't send any docs to wes. They handover the envelope to the student and we have to send it on our own.

So the envelope that had degree certificate and transcripts stamped and issued by the university only. I just couriered them from the same postal code the university. I fear that wes may not again accept it as be same as sent earlier.

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
Well to be very honest my university doesn't send any docs to wes. They handover the envelope to the student and we have to send it on our own.

So the envelope that had degree certificate and transcripts stamped and issued by the university only. I just couriered them from the same postal code the university. I fear that wes may not again accept it as be same as sent earlier.
I was in the same situation some time in February. After calling WES, they eventually sent my transcripts directly to my University for verification and my University had an online option to have all of that done by paying a fee. You could try that and go to your University in person to get that done.

Also, when WES sent the documents, it took about 5 weeks to reach the college.

Draun

May 3, 2019
Yeah, they need the transcripts from the University directly.

https://www.wes.org/help/#/path/1200364261/

Other documents - Degree certificate , they accept if it was sent by you.
Can you ask your university to send that document directly to WES?
Else, WES will send a verification to you your university and that's a lengthy process.
the envelope had markesheet, transcripts, degree certificate. All stamped and attested by the university and in one ai
I was in the same situation some time in February. After calling WES, they eventually sent my transcripts directly to my University for verification and my University had an online option to have all of that done by paying a fee. You could try that and go to your University in person to get that done.

Also, when WES sent the documents, it took about 5 weeks to reach the college.
Ohhh. So do you suggest i should send the documents again?? Btw the envelope had markesheet, transcripts, degree certificate. All stamped and attested by the university and in one single envelope. Is it possible they may again not accept it??.

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
the envelope had markesheet, transcripts, degree certificate. All stamped and attested by the university and in one ai

Ohhh. So do you suggest i should send the documents again?? Btw the envelope had markesheet, transcripts, degree certificate. All stamped and attested by the university and in one single envelope. Is it possible they may again not accept it??.
Won't they reject it again saying that you sent it?

dream4better

Mar 27, 2019

My friends had the same situation. They sent the documents again through the courier that is near to the University or college. Also, they provided the University or college's address for the receipt. You should not provide your name or address even to the courier guys as WES rejects if it comes through you or third party.

Draun

May 3, 2019
My friends had the same situation. They sent the documents again through the courier that is near to the University or college. Also, they provided the University or college's address for the receipt. You should not provide your name or address even to the courier guys as WES rejects if it comes through you or third party.
Well i had my agent who sent it for me. He was diligent in mentioning from as university and the postal code too was same. Don't know how they can accept one doc and deny the other. However, should i just resend them the docs

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States

amtak

Apr 2, 2019
So, our documents reached on 24 and 25 April 2019. It is now 10 days and status remains the same. I am assuming, for another 20 days, the status remains the same? Realistically, when can I assume to get the evaluation results? 10 June?

Amin0903

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
So, our documents reached on 24 and 25 April 2019. It is now 10 days and status remains the same. I am assuming, for another 20 days, the status remains the same? Realistically, when can I assume to get the evaluation results? 10 June?
My documents reached on 25th Mar and the status is still on we are reviewing your documents with last update on 2nd Apr... I am hoping to get it by first week of Jun... So don't be surprised if your wait is a little longer...