+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

LisaH

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Wes received application 02/08/19.
Evaluation approved 03/18/19.
USA - 4 year Bachelor of Science degree.

KayPi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
I received an update 3 days ago:

Bachelors and Masters from Turkey.

Feb. 02nd - Created an account and made the payment.
Feb. 05th - Shipped the documents via courier
Feb. 07th - Courier confirmed documents reached WES.
Feb. 11th - WES: "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s). Status last updated: 2/11/2019"
Feb. 21st - WES: "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s). Status last updated: 2/21/2019"
March 15th. - WES: "We are reviewing your evaluation report. Status last updated: 3/15/2019"
"Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time."
"Your evaluation is due for completion on 4/4/2019"​
So, it now takes almost 2 months for the credential evaluation to complete!

aurelero

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
France
Guys please check my timeline for my ECA ( Evaluation Type: Evaluation Update (New Credential) - Diploma for 1 year

Wes application created on 15 JAN 2019.

Documents reached by 07 FEB 2019 as per courier .
1.Status: In progress
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Status last updated: 02/12/2019
2.Status: In progress
Status last updated: 03/01/2019

no update till now, what do you think

thanks in advanced
You are screwed just like the rest of us. Sorry mate.

troy_k

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Feb 1: Account creation
Feb 1: Application submitted

Feb 1: MS transcript mailed by institution (regular US mail w/o tracking)
Feb 4: BS transcript mailed by institution (regular US mail w/o tracking)

Feb 15: Document(s) received
Feb 20: Document(s) received

Feb 22:
All documents were reviewed and accepted
Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 3/14/2019

[Feb 23-Mar 13: no update whatsoever -- checked website multiple times every day, almost like an obsession LOL]

Mar 14 (~10am ET): email notification that PDF report is available

---
Unrelated to the timeline, for those who have gotten their evaluation report already, is it normal to have only the Master's degree listed under "CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY" and not the Bachelor's degree? Both degrees are listed under the subsequent section, "CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS", but only the Master's is indicated under the equivalency summary section. Just wondering if that's how it's supposed to be.
Did you figure this out?

troy_k

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Guys please check my timeline for my ECA ( Evaluation Type: Evaluation Update (New Credential) - Diploma for 1 year

Wes application created on 15 JAN 2019.

Documents reached by 07 FEB 2019 as per courier .
1.Status: In progress
Status last updated: 02/12/2019
2.Status: In progress
Status last updated: 03/01/2019

no update till now, what do you think

thanks in advanced
Mine is exactly the same case...similar timeline as my docs were also recd by WES on 07th Feb. The 'Status Last updated' date got refreshed like three times already (last refresh was 14 March) and there has been no update since then. Hopefully we should get some update soon...fingers crossed :)

mbaleine

Mar 13, 2019

troy_k

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
I think so. I didn't ask WES directly, but I did a web search on others' WES reports. (A bit shocked actual people post these out there on the Internet for the entire world to see). Like: https://www.slideshare.net/AsimAmjad3/wes-assessment-2796835-54499092. You can see other peoples' too via the sidebar recommendations. It seems a regular practice that they only list the highest equivalency under Summary.
Yeah, probably after getting the PR, no one cares...anyway you should be able to claim points for both right?

mbaleine

Mar 13, 2019
Yeah, probably after getting the PR, no one cares...anyway you should be able to claim points for both right?
Technically I don't think the Bachelor's matters, point-wise? It's whichever the highest degree you have. An MS is a post-secondary degree so even if you don't put down the BS, the MS alone should give you 25 CRS points for post-secondary education.

Reactions: troy_k

moto90

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mine is exactly the same case...similar timeline as my docs were also recd by WES on 07th Feb. The 'Status Last updated' date got refreshed like three times already (last refresh was 14 March) and there has been no update since then. Hopefully we should get some update soon...fingers crossed :)
I hope so, do you think after all this period they may reject any documents o_O

troy_k

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Technically I don't think the Bachelor's matters, point-wise? It's whichever the highest degree you have. An MS is a post-secondary degree so even if you don't put down the BS, the MS alone should give you 25 CRS points for post-secondary education.
Oh ok...Goodluck with the ITA...