wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
yes, i also checked ....it says the same...35 day processing time......so taking these as 35 working days....so the total time goes to 50-55 days approx.
In my case, 32 days already gone since last status update and document is still under review. Once, they accept documents then 35 days counter will start. So, in total around 75-80 days.

moto90

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
Hello guys,
Actually I'm starting loosing hope , my documents reached WES in 07/02/2019 and still on the same status (We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
I sent them too may emails and I have the same answer check below their reply:-

"Thank you for e-mailing us, we understand your concerns. Due to an unusually high volume of academic credentials sent to WES, there may be a delay in the completion of Educational Credential Assessments (ECA) for IRCC. We will provide an update when all of your documents have been reviewed and accepted. Please know that we are working diligently to complete your evaluation as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your understanding. Please continue to check your status online for updates.

so what should I do now it has now almost 49 days and they didn't even tell me If they are waiting for my university confirmation or any of my certificate is not accepted or any thing is that normal !!

prsingh

Feb 22, 2019
Connecticut, US
Hello guys,
Actually I'm starting loosing hope , my documents reached WES in 07/02/2019 and still on the same status (We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

"Thank you for e-mailing us, we understand your concerns. Due to an unusually high volume of academic credentials sent to WES, there may be a delay in the completion of Educational Credential Assessments (ECA) for IRCC. We will provide an update when all of your documents have been reviewed and accepted. Please know that we are working diligently to complete your evaluation as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your understanding. Please continue to check your status online for updates.

so what should I do now it has now almost 49 days and they didn't even tell me If they are waiting for my university confirmation or any of my certificate is not accepted or any thing is that normal !!
I am in same boat. My documents were wxactly received on feb 07. Then march 19 status got changed to on hold. Then again on march 20, status changed to in progress. Now the documents are still in review state. Dont know when will the evaluation start

Reactions: moto90

FromFebruary

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-06-2019
Med's Done....
31-07-2019
Just got this auto send message from WES:

Due to the unusually high volume of applications for assessment submitted to WES, the time frame for the completion of Educational Credential Assessments (ECAs) for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has been increased to 35 business days.

Your assessment will now be completed in 35 business days after receipt, review, and approval of all documents, and payment in full.

WES provides an easy-to-use online tracking system. Please visit My Account to check the status of your application at any time. If you require further assistance, please contact our customer support team.

Still no update since 3/12/19, documents are still in review. Very frustrating...

1tushar

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hello guys,

try checking with your university.....if they have recieved any email from wes

Reactions: moto90

Salix1920

Mar 27, 2019
Hello folks,
Since I used this forum quite often to get information, now I would like to share my experience.
First off, I have to mention that I had three degrees including a BSc, MSc and a PhD evaluated by WES. The latter one was obtained from an Australian Uni and it was accepted within ONE day. Anyway each of my document arrived there at a different time, but I had a hard time with my Master's degree to be accepted! So I just mention the timing for that. 1-The first update on 03/04/2019 (documents were received) 2- The second update 03/06/2019 (documents under review 3) Documents accepted 03/27/2019. The evaluation is due for completion on 04/16/2019. That said I received that automated email yesterday saying that the processing time is now 35 days. but mine was lesser. Hope you all get the favorable results soon.

Last edited:

moto90

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
try checking with your university.....if they have recieved any email from wes
I sent my university Email today and they informed me that they didn't receive any this from WES, I don't know what is wrong I saw alot of time line but nothing like mine they didn't even change the status to waiting for confirmation of my college
this is really frustrated :(:confused:

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
Just got this auto send message from WES:

Due to the unusually high volume of applications for assessment submitted to WES, the time frame for the completion of Educational Credential Assessments (ECAs) for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has been increased to 35 business days.

Your assessment will now be completed in 35 business days after receipt, review, and approval of all documents, and payment in full.

WES provides an easy-to-use online tracking system. Please visit My Account to check the status of your application at any time. If you require further assistance, please contact our customer support team.

Still no update since 3/12/19, documents are still in review. Very frustrating...
Got the same automated e-mail. Talk about slow procedures. It just keeps getting better everyday !!